ban appeal
You don't seem like the kind of person that should be in this community -1

Slurs bad.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Not a real gamer. Maybe you should seek counseling. That shit just isn’t cool dog.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
supposed "free thinking" forum users on their way to -1 because everyone else did

[Image: a25e2b2d1ad4e5c809dac99f79080536ad26e6e2...a3a2_1.jpg]
(09-30-2021, 12:14 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: -1. You said the N word, were anti-Semitic, and also joked about by sharing my IP address. That's what you did on discord. You were also very racist on the server as well.
Considering all of the above and the fact that these actions not only took place in server but on discord as well. I don't think you need to be back IMO. 
Also that's a nice comment you left:

Quote - "supposed "free thinking" forum users on their way to -1 because everyone else did"

Considering your actions dude, why would they want you back? Explain why you should be back? Give some good reasons other than some block of text saying you're sorry. 

Why did you joke about the IP address? Why did you think the racist and 
anti-Semitic jokes were okay? What have you learned in between the windows of your unban requests? These are all things that most people would consider. 

Until you can give really good reasoning or explanations about this kind of activity, I don't really believe you should be back. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(09-28-2021, 10:32 AM)Jammin Wrote: I'd like an explanation - what happened? Were you drunk? Were you just being an ass? What is going to prevent you from doing such actions in the future?
I'd still like an answer to my question. If you decline to address the issue why should any of the "free thinkers" do anything other than offer a -1 vote?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-30-2021, 07:16 AM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote: supposed "free thinking" forum users on their way to -1 because everyone else did

Imagine have to be a “free thinker” to say -1 to someone as shitty as you though. Seriously though, get a load of this guy thinking it was okay to be the way he is through the whole community, except the forums.

Being edgy on the internet does have repercussions man. You ought to accept the fact that people here are edgy, but we know the limits… unlike you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Literally no. -1 to this. Maybe next time tell us why you acted this way and wouldn’t do it again. This server doesn’t need the kind of bullshit you did tbh.
Why do I get such strong Mad Shitter vibes from this individual... lmao

-1; at least he was remotely funny when he did things, you're just uncreative and cringe
I went ahead and deleted your post sharing a random IP address, not sure the point in posting that as it doesn't help your case and frankly just makes further bannings more likely.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-30-2021, 10:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: I went ahead and deleted your post sharing a random IP address, not sure the point in posting that as it doesn't help your case and frankly just makes further bannings more likely.
the point of me posting the original video is so people don't think i posted thunder's ip or some shit cause he made it sound way worse then it actually was