Banned for "hacking"
As was noted previously, yes this is very suspicious and some times it seems like you're locking on to people. The problem is as also noted, it's not consistent enough. If there was consistency with the aiming, for example random times between 12:00 to 21:00 through out the entire time I would have to stand with this. Considering that the evidence can't stand up 100% for the ban, I have to go with a vote for a full unban. 

I believe the reasoning was there to be honest and everything did seem strange but this isn't enough to go forward with. When someone comes in with aim like that, how is it not supposed to be taken as suspicious? This is the reason we have an unban section. Thank you for providing your perspective/video.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(10-28-2021, 07:17 AM)Thayer with an E Wrote: was originally going to +1 based only the lack of evidence, but 12:45 and 20:57 in ur vid are so incredibly weird that imma sit on the fence.
also all the links in your og post go to the stc vid

hard for me to conclusively say you're a hacker off these vids so I +1 an unban. Thayr is right though, those moments especially 20:57 is super weird. I don't think I've ever seen a normal person aim this way. This is like anti parkinsons.
Watch 20:57 repeatedly LOL
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hey, third party opinion here!
Mind you I play mostly Murder (obv) and Prop Hunt, so I know pretty much nobody on the TTT end.

I did watch the videos, especially the longer one to see what others were seeing. I do agree that the kills from 12m-21m look strange, and the one at 20:55 looks the most suspect. The shaking while shooting, though can be understandable, does look very unnatural and is consistent with known hacks. I'm also mildly curious about if you have a bhop script because you would be jumping even when you were looking at the scoreboard and otherwise distracted at times. Not 100% certain on that either, but still a curiosity.
That being said, in my opinion I don't know if the evidence that is presented is truly enough to warrant keeping the ban. Strange yes, but definitely not concrete. Honestly, a lot of your movement reminds me of how I move and shoot, except with more skill lol.

Were you hacking? Maybe, but I don't know. There needs to be more presented for me to feel comfortable saying yes. For now I'm voting to stay neutral with a +0 since this isn't my domain, just thought a unbiased opinion would be helpful.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(10-28-2021, 02:56 PM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: Watch 20:57 repeatedly LOL
Yeah what of it? I miss almost every shot lol... No disrespect but do you guys even know how hacks work? They make it so you land the shots.
I still haven’t seen you give a solid reason for your robotic mouse movements other than “its called practice sweetie xD” -1 for unban still. theres a difference between tracking a player with your mouse and straight up having your screen jitter from recoil cancelling out. Just because you miss shots doesn’t rule out a soft aimlock. u can have mods n still suck lol.

the only dumb explanation other than external mods is that you have shit ping + use a trackpad or mouse from 1999 + have onset parkinsons.
(10-28-2021, 04:27 PM)ratty Wrote: I still haven’t seen you give a solid reason for your robotic mouse movements other than “its called practice sweetie xD” -1 for unban still. theres a difference between tracking a player with your mouse and straight up having your screen jitter from recoil cancelling out. Just because you miss shots doesn’t rule out a soft aimlock. u can have mods n still suck lol.

the only dumb explanation other than external mods is that  you have shit ping + use a trackpad or mouse from 1999 + have onset parkinsons.
Again I'm not sure what you want me to say here. Yeah I guess I have shaky hands when I play. Do you want a picture of my mouse or something? I have a weight in it so it's hard to move so sometimes I swing it maybe? 

Give me a way to prove I'm innocent and I will. But your proof is me killing people near death with an automatic weapon and one lucky shot. I have provided more evidence against myself than you apparently.

(10-28-2021, 04:27 PM)ratty Wrote: I still haven’t seen you give a solid reason for your robotic mouse movements other than “its called practice sweetie xD” -1 for unban still. theres a difference between tracking a player with your mouse and straight up having your screen jitter from recoil cancelling out. Just because you miss shots doesn’t rule out a soft aimlock. u can have mods n still suck lol.

the only dumb explanation other than external mods is that  you have shit ping + use a trackpad or mouse from 1999 + have onset parkinsons.
Also were you just watching me the whole three hours you were afk? After three hours and you could only find those clips?
(10-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
Yeah what of it? I miss almost every shot lol... No disrespect but do you guys even know how hacks work? They make it so you land the shots.
my guy u jit like every shot with that huge
Cult member since 8-8-18
(10-28-2021, 05:26 PM)GAMER Wrote:
If you actually watch it I shoot at least 15 shots and only 5 damage numbers pop up. That is not hitting every shot. That is missing most shots.

Also I miss almost the whole UMP clip lol
(10-28-2021, 05:35 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 05:26 PM)GAMER Wrote:
If you actually watch it I shoot at least 15 shots and only 5 damage numbers pop up. That is not hitting every shot. That is missing most shots.

Also I miss almost the whole UMP clip lol
idk man i see a lot of +4 and +3 on the dude ur shooting at. like ya u didnt kill him but u def wernt missing that much
Cult member since 8-8-18