Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Killahsasasin Staff Application
Killah is goated, and has the greatest voice to ever command the TTT server. An overall hilarious TTT player that I have never had a problem with. Initially thought he was a 13 year old white kid because of his name, but I guess hyper-chads arise in the most unlikely places. I have no doubts he will be a great pick for trusted.

Staff team needs to hit their racial diversity quota so +1
+1 it would be nice to have a trusted who actually knows how to have fun and not kick the wrong people like this one trusted :(
Yes this is a good candidate for trusted. I’ve played with you numerous times since I’ve gotten back into playing and have yet to have a negative experience with you. You’re one of the people who make the server fun through your humor and other methods, and I think you would compliment the staff team well. Maybe the only thing I could potentially say would hold you back is I’m not sure if you’ve done a ban request before; however, based on my interactions with you, I think you’re intelligible enough without a doubt to be able to make one. 

UPDATE:

I need to see your response to what ceebeast has said before I finalize my vote. That’s a huge issue if you have been doing that. I’m hardly ever on when ceebeast is, but I definitely know he isn’t the type to lie or spread misinformation. 

+0 for now.
good player who knows the rules, friendly and entertaining. does a bit of trolling but usually with the consent of the other party. i dont have to mention their activity on the server he doesnt go outside.
(10-29-2021, 11:32 AM)nico Wrote: good player who knows the rules, friendly and entertaining. does a bit of trolling but usually with the consent of the other party. i dont have to mention their activity on the server he doesnt go outside.
+1 btw
Let's me propkill him. Need I say more?

Fun to play with, friendly, knows rules probably, all that jazz. Definitely a major +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-28-2021, 11:39 PM).ceebeast Wrote: -1 You were banned for targeting me and ghosting and have continued to talk shit to me in game and continue to privately message other users talking shit about me, even just the other day. You are not competent enough to be staff or look at things from an unbiased perspective. You have ragequit and argue when people you want slain aren't. You have privately messaged other users multiple times while you were dead telling them who the traitor is. You are occasionally creepy to female players. I think you need a lot of reform.

You play a lot and strictly use text chat so problems you cause aren't considered a big deal, people usually ignore them, but they shouldn't be ignored in this context given your consideration for staff.
Killah has recently been using his mic a lot more often, and has used his mic over the past few weeks for sure. Considering I play a significant amount as of recent, i can say with confidence in the past 2-3 weeks he hasn't caused issues with anyone and is definitely a good guy. I have yet to see him ragequit or argue. Regarding the female thing, I disagree but I also could be wrong, I am not one to speak for them. I believe you and killah need to get into a call with an admin and talk it out, you guys clearly had a bad experience together that other people seem to be lacking with killah.
You are a really nice guy and you're always on the server, I actually think that you being Trusted would be a nice addition +1
(10-30-2021, 12:42 AM)Voidzz Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 11:39 PM).ceebeast Wrote: -1 You were banned for targeting me and ghosting and have continued to talk shit to me in game and continue to privately message other users talking shit about me, even just the other day. You are not competent enough to be staff or look at things from an unbiased perspective. You have ragequit and argue when people you want slain aren't. You have privately messaged other users multiple times while you were dead telling them who the traitor is. You are occasionally creepy to female players. I think you need a lot of reform.

You play a lot and strictly use text chat so problems you cause aren't considered a big deal, people usually ignore them, but they shouldn't be ignored in this context given your consideration for staff.
Killah has recently been using his mic a lot more often, and has used his mic over the past few weeks for sure. Considering I play a significant amount as of recent, i can say with confidence in the past 2-3 weeks he hasn't caused issues with anyone and is definitely a good guy. I have yet to see him ragequit or argue. Regarding the female thing, I disagree but I also could be wrong, I am not one to speak for them. I believe you and killah need to get into a call with an admin and talk it out, you guys clearly had a bad experience together that other people seem to be lacking with killah.

I want to see Killah address what I had said. He may be seen in a preferable light by certain people but he knows that my claims aren’t without merit. I am indifferent to him as a person however his behavior is consistent and has not changed.
+1 Very great player and is familiar with the rules of TTT. He's the man!