Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app?
+1 i am not being forced to say this.
She knows the rules well and I think she'd a be a good fit for staff since she would be great at enforcing them, great part of the community too.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
Biggest pro and con about you is the same as me, you speak your mind heavily. Just don't get into trouble with it like certain Rands. You also tend to get worked up about things in ways that probably aren't the most helpful to the point you're trying to get across.

But, those are both things that are completely fine and seen in some of the best ex staff members that have been in this server, so massive +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 i trust her so she should get trusted

she is very capable and plays often she so can deal with problems as they come instead of waiting for staff or calling them she'd do a great job
After answering my questions and concerns privately I am much more convinced that you are capable of joining the staff team and your mindset and mentality would be very appreciated to have if I'm being honest.

+1 Good luck
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I known lemon for a while now tbh and I feel like they have the potential to become good staff based on whenever I talked with her about the server and stuff. I believe she genuinely wants to help the community.
Hello everyone, thank you all for taking the time to respond! I appreciate all the feedback that's been given. 

@bunniey  and @voidzz both show concern on how fast I get angry, and with reason. And while I would say some things piss me off easily, I can't say I do get mad, and have been working on this for a while now. When I reach a point in which the server isn't it for me, I always leave and come back later or the next day, I work on it.
+1 I think you'd be a good addition as trusted. you're mature, active and friendly, you know when to speak out against players and bring up issues to staff.
You've always articulated your issues well, yet you do in a way that is not confrontational. Your end goal with it is to get a positive outcome rather than blow steam off on someone, which is a very strong quality to possess.

Anytime you have an issue with someone you don't try and cause drama about it, which again, is professional. 

Overall there really aren't any weaknesses I can think off other than what Rand and Voidz said, but I feel as if I'm not really the right person to say that... but I would like to add that you're much calmer about it than you were when I used to regularly be on here back in January.

Easy +1, your work/attitude/reputation speaks for itself.

Best of Luck on your App
(10-29-2021, 08:30 PM)LemonWitch Wrote: Hello everyone, thank you all for taking the time to respond! I appreciate all the feedback that's been given. 

@bunniey  and @voidzz both show concern on how fast I get angry, and with reason. And while I would say some things piss me off easily, I can't say I do get mad, and have been working on this for a while now. When I reach a point in which the server isn't it for me, I always leave and come back later or the next day, I work on it.
Good response. Full +1, you'll do great
On behalf of TTT Moderator Head of Night Staff KaptainLes (since he cannot type on the forums)
"You have my +1, I think you would be a good fit for the staff team, there are things you can work on but none that would affect you getting staff at this time. I wish you the best of luck."
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]