Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app?
Ingame Name: LemonWitch (it’s spooky season) normally LemonTiara

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223595428

Discord Tag: LemonTiara#0007

Time Played: As LemonWitch, 48 hours. As LemonTiara 619 hours, more or less. I have been consistently playing on the server since I first joined too.

When First Joined: Aug 30, 2020. 

[b]Sponsor: Dong c:[/b]

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can get on at any time most days, but will hop off at around 11PM (USA Eastern time).

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am not gonna try and sell myself and be like: oh, I can do so much for it, but I want to do as much as I can. I know I joke a lot about disliking it here, and though it’s true that sometimes the server can be pretty toxic (I know I am not the only one who has ever thought this), I never leave or have left, as it is true that there are more good moments than there are bad, and there are lots of great people here. I can lend a hand when there are no staff, and when there are. I also think it is important to have different views when it comes to making staff decisions and guidelines, and the server lacks a female one on ttt.

Why you want to help the community: As I said before, I deeply enjoy the server, hanging out with people in the game, and helping members who are as bad as me in the game. I think I just want to give back to the community giving everything it has brought me. (Billiam <3)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not really, I asked Kizzy to ban me because I needed to study.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I first found murder just scrolling around, then I typed !join and stick with ttt.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: 
First of all, I have been very unsure, thinking about this for a very long time. I mean a very long time. Not only staffing ttt, but at the time, murder.
I don’t know what the community will say, I don’t know if everyone will think I am capable of staffing and I understand.
I have been becoming familiar with staff guidelines and the rules. I always ask when I don’t know something regarding the rules, and I try to be as chill and positive as possible. When the server gets to me, I leave and calm down. I always try not to burst here, and believe me, though you may think I do, I probably only did once.
I own up to my mistakes, and apologize when I realize I may have taken something too seriously. 
Lastly, I think I am pretty active on the discord, and am trying to be here. Though I may be lacking on recent ban requests.

Don’t be afraid to leave opinions, either here or on my dm’s.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
pretty easy +1 lol

speaks her mind about issues that are often affecting the server and many of its players but go unspoken or don’t get enough attention, which is definitely one of the main benefits to having her on the team

not much else to say since you know the rules well, have always behaved properly, and are a pretty good candidate in general

good luck
Normally don’t publicly vote on apps, but this is an easy +1 from me (especially bc of the sponsorship lul). One thing that’s always stood out about you is that you speak your mind when some people won’t on certain issues. You’ve been eager to help with things and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. Good luck!
As a member of the community I think this is undoubtely a +1. Even when irritated (extremely rare) you tend to just keep it on the DL. Thats a real challenge for some of our players sometimes and it can be understanding. I do typically see you on as a positive person and player. You do clearly know the rules, I dont personally see an issue considering you know when its time to have fun and be serious. I hope you do get this position, to be truly honest I dont know that id set foot into being a trusted after moderating a previous server its a big step but I am sure you can handle it.
ok lemon

pros-
you've been around for a long time, and know what ur doing
very vocal
believe in correct/fair treatment of everyone

cons-
you definitely get angered really easily, and i believe that there would be bias in some situations you handle

overall, +.5, i think you could learn a lot from trusted as long as you work on ignoring ppl's provocations and are not biased in staff situations :)
+1 :))))

A lil biased but I think Lemon will be a refreshing addition to staff, she puts people in their place and I really like the idea of adding more women into the fold. She adds so much to the server already and there’s no doubt we could benefit from having her as a staff member <33
pretty easy +1, not biased at all. active player and active community member. does not get angered easily, never is biased, and knows what's up.
con*, sometimes hides in the detective room on 67th way
plus one never had any problems with you and you are pretty fun on the server. You usually keep a pretty cool head when people mess with you as well.
+1 EASILY! you been around awhile, know your way around and want everyone treated fairly. Been active since before I got trusted a few months back! And you aren’t afraid to put people in they place
- 1 for being too spooky. Jk. 

You're pretty active, you have a lot of time and experience in server so you know what you're doing. I've really never had any problems from you. You definitely seem to know how to shut people down and I'm hoping that transfers really well to putting up with trolls or bad situations in server. As you stated you're asking questions and generally trying to learn about different situations and you own up to your mistakes. Recognizing your mistakes and continuing to try and learn is a great thing considering everyone goofs up sometimes. (ESPECIALLY me.) Can't say I have any concerns with this app or you as a person. More help is always a great thing especially when it's from a good candidate.

+1 from me.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]