Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app?
+1, Lemon is active, knows the rules, and wants everyone treated fairly. Even if someone has been messing around and gets a warn you’ve asked me about it to make sure it was correct in reason and to hold me accountable as staff. I think you’ll be a great addition to staff.
Everything’s that could be said about lemon has been said. I think lemon has all the qualities needed to become a great staff member. She is liked by the server, follows the rules, and is fun to play with and talk to. +1 I hope you get it lemon!
Insanely late response everyone has said exactly what I would have said lemon would be a great addition to the staff team!! She’s nice to newcomers and helps out when she can and she is not afraid to speak out.

I don’t see why lemon wouldn’t get trusted she is very active and helpful +1 hope ya get it lemon!!
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 long time player, great attituude, would make a great staff member, def reccomended!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Lemon asked me to respond after I got blown up by a holy so +1 everything has already been said and neutral votes are stupid
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 Lemon is a great player who knows the rules and is pleasant to play with when she's on
Drunk in my Uber with nothing better to do so:

I think the only concern i have is that occasionally, as others have mentioned, you take things too personally and become slightly biased in your opinions and decision making however that’s a quality that can be solved relatively quickly and through practice. Other staff may keep an eye on it and help you develop further but I think you’d make a great addition to the staff team regardless. You do a great job bringing up certain issues and concerns w the staff team that other staff members don’t consider and I hope that you continue to do that in an unbiased method. +1.
I'm late I'm late I'm late

+1 based on what everyone else said, just know that when you do join the staff team, it'll open you up to be a bit of a target for harassment. Be wary of that.
Don't let others flame you, but don't let it get under your skin either.

Best of luck with your app, Lemon
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
As someone that used to also take everything personally, with time you'll learn how and when to ignore it. You're opinions are something ttt needs in staff right now. You're helpful as shit. Well liked.
+1
Lemon,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the staff team and we are excited to see what you bring aboard!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]