Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) (New Category)
Ayo Hong!

I said it before, I would 100% support you without further issues like there were on the last one and you've definitely done that. You're a helpful member of the community throwing additional time into giving us new weapons, balances and fun new updates that although they won't shake up the meta they will make it a fun place to return. You've got the rules down and have asked the proper questions when needed that I've noticed in my short time in the TTT discord. You've definitely gotten better since your last app and it shows for sure. I can't think of anything that I can bring up right now that needs to be worked on or brought up. 

That being the case +1 from me man! Grab that green. (Although blue is still better.)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I love Hong, he handles situations unbiased and is consistent. Witnessed it myself when two players started arguing and he handled it like a champ. Yes he needs this 

+1. Hong is gonna do well at Moderator without a doubt
+1 yea duh, he cares
You were green potential from the beginning +1
not much to say other than +1
Hong is literally my favorite T-mod or my favorite staff member to hang around and do shit in literally of both of my era's i fucking love him, I wish you were around back in 17-18 you'd definitely would barked people to get shit done
Hell yeah round 2 baby! +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
fat +1, ttt's best hope aside from bryan rn, as any actual ttt player will say
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
jesus 16 replies in just over 4 hours you guys are nuts

Thanks to everyone who’s taken time out of their day to respond, I’ll keep all of what people say in mind to keep improving.
nice and short +1 for obvious reasons. active, does cool stuff w weapons etc, and knows the rules well. make this chef green
+1 rep

cares about the server more than most, and contributes to it to boot. If he doesn't get mod then man you'd be losing out on a great opportunity for another good staff.

but also -1 he mean to me :(
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions