Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari's second tier staff app!
+1
+1

Why? because you're applying for staff, and as you can see, in our servers title, it has the words that go in this order: staff needed, so that means staff is needed, unless you speak a language other than English, then you just see random letters. But if you speak english, you see staff needed. That means we need staff. So you're the one for the job, since we need staff, and staff is needed, as you can see in the title. Lets just hope you speak english because if you dont, you just see gibberish. But if you're reading this, you probably speak english, so you see staff needed. I believe you are qualified for this position because you are a good staff member. That means you are good at your job. Unless you don't speak english, then you have no idea what im saying. But you do, and what im trying to say is you are good staff, which is why i gave you the number 1. (Not a negative, a positive.) because you are good staff, and staff is needed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Mari is an excellent staff member. She is very knowledgeable of the server rules and shows that she can explain them and enforce them well. She is a good role model for the community and deserves to be tmod. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
+1
+1 for Mari bby
+1 Gud staff
Asshole format tl;dr +1
+1
 [Image: wkdg25i9qaty.gif]
+1 from what I've seen, she's more than qualified