Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari's second tier staff app!
Ingame Name: Mari

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197365125

Time Played: 3w 4d 14h - 614 hours

When First Joined: December 28, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekends around 10 am - around 2/3 am. Fridays 12 pm - around 2/3 am. monday - thursday 9 pm - around 2/3 am, I has work and regular school hours on those days. But i can be on really late.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can unspec people that are stuck in spectator, tp people that are exploiting the map, and karma ban people that mic spam / chat spam. I also sleep really late and can get on the server really late at night, also, I live 3 hours behind server time, so when it's 11 pm here its 2 pm there, and ill almost definitely be up at that time, unless I'm really exhausted that day and decide to turn in early. I also have lots of good ideas / thoughts, and I almost little tolerance for people that are harassing other people, and I'll usually be the first one that warns / mutes / gags them. I can come off as immature sometimes for doing this. Before Russ or bantz got banned, I complained about them a lot because of how much they targeted and attacked other people, and how much I didn't think Russ deserved admin.

Why you want to help the community: I have met lots of nice people on the server, and I want to be more helpful to them, I want to be able to karma ban people continuously gag / mute evading so when I'm alive and they rejoin and I don't notice, the dead people don't have to suffer from their mic spam. I also want to be able to help out the new people that join the server and are stuck on spectator mode and have no idea how to take themselves off it, and when someone explains it to them they miss a round because of it, or just give up and leave. I would also like to be able to tp people that are stuck together, and tp people that are stuck in an area they can't get out because they're glitched and none of the other staff that already are already test mods can hear them, and when they finally do it's too late and that person died, and be able to tp people that are ruining the game and are exploiting.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I once changed my name from marillet to mari mid round and it banned me ^^, but other than that, I have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-382.html

How did you find us?: I went through random servers on garrys mod and after trying 1 or 2 and deciding i didn't like them. So then I found Dink's and Christian and Derpy were super nice to me when I first joined, so i stayed!

Other: Some real life stuff I couldn't control happened, so I had to go away for a little bit, but I'm back and have been back for longer than a month ^^, and i don't plan on leaving again anytime soon! I also hope the way I've staffed up until this point reflects positively on me. Whether or not I get promoted, I will keep trying my best :)
Dont look so blue
You have more time then I did when I applied for TMod "02W 5D 22H ( 478 Hrs.)"
You've done an excellent job on the Staff Roster, and there is no reason why you don't deserve this promotion. It's an ez pz...

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1
Yes! +1
+1
-over 3w.
-not afraid to voice your opinion in discord.
-takes night shift.
-been trusted for a while now.
former admin2
-1, not enough server time, community involvement, or forum time 

[Image: 218.png_large]
(Easiest +1 on the planet, one of the best staff in any rank that we have. #marifortmod2017)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
[Image: lnytyVD.png]

So easy
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Active, know the rules, active on forums, gets well with community, I would recommend. +1.

He got muted not gagged.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]