Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan72Test Mod?
I'm not giving this a +1 or a -1.
I have not been on the server at the same time as Ryan enough to know his style of staffing well enough.

With that being said, I have noticed that there instances where Ryan is not familiar enough with the rules or staffing system.
I'd suggest making sure you acquaint yourself with the rules some more.
Never be afraid to ask someone else if you are unsure about something, or need help handling a situation.

Again, this is neither a +1 or a -1. Overall I defer to the opinions of others in this instance, and most people seem to be +1ing this application.
(09-26-2022, 02:37 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: With that being said, I have noticed that there instances where Ryan is not familiar enough with the rules or staffing system.
When you make statements like these, please provide a direct example or evidence that can have a counterargument. Statements like these can be very misleading without examples or counterarguments
(09-26-2022, 06:44 AM)Ryan722 Wrote:
(09-26-2022, 06:18 AM)come thru Wrote: Gonna go against the grain here and say that I think you need a little more time to better understand the rules. Just yesterday you told someone that if they're inno and a detective shoots them, they shouldn't shoot back.

Otherwise, you're doing fine.
FWIW, I did not slay for this because I recognized that you had the right to defend yourself. That being said you had just RDM'd somebody else who the detective got your DNA from, so my comment was mostly to encourage not continuing the RDM train.
Just FYI I wasn't involved, but I was present for it. 

I personally don't care either way if you're promoted or not, just wanted to bring up something that I saw that concerned me a little. Thanks for the response.
+1 ryan is a good staff.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(09-26-2022, 03:45 PM)come thru Wrote: Just FYI I wasn't involved, but I was present for it. 

I personally don't care either way if you're promoted or not, just wanted to bring up something that I saw that concerned me a little. Thanks for the response.
My mistake, misinterpreted your message and thought it was you I'd spoken to about this. Thanks for being straight up and not jumping on the bandwagon. Regardless of how this app turns out, definitely don't hesitate to mention it to me if in the future you feel I haven't handled something great or have misrepresented the rules.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Ryan is a living W . Besides being so unbelievably based and liking men, if there's a job, he gets it done. +1
Aw shit nvm u only got 30 wins -1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I'll give a +1 since I've played with you a good bit. I will say though that I also heard/saw the detective thing and since you didn't punish I don't find that too alarming. I'd make sure just to refresh yourself every so often and ask questions anytime you're unsure about stuff. Other than that keep doing what you're doing!
As someone who admittedly writes too much for a GMod forum, I'm not reading all of that. But Ryan indented the first line of his paragraphs, has prior experience, is active and helpful, and has done a good job as Trusted so far.

+1
Bump
+1 Good Staff, Proactive and shit. Would write more but brain is friend from work and I wanted to show my support.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]