Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the Forums: Feedback
(10-12-2022, 08:24 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: I'd like to see a longer list of good examples, please. Make it at least as long as the list of 'bad' ones.
lol no cringe opinion. Wont respond. -1.

L+ratio

so I dont get warned for shitposting: 
eh, I would have to disagree. you can have  differing amounts in each list. This is Salty's opinion here. Salty believes that the list has said pros, and said cons. they dont have to equal, and its probably better that the reasons are not contrived. Contrived reasonings are always so forced and stupid.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I want the forums to be
former admin2
(10-12-2022, 08:24 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: I'd like to see a longer list of good examples, please. Make it at least as long as the list of 'bad' ones.

Hi Kaiwan!

I personally felt that the two posts that I found demonstrated everything that I deemed a constructive comment.

I'll instead give you a "formula" I try approaching when I make comments on an app for a lack of a better term.

I call this the "RRR" Formula! In the context of staff apps this is what I'd consider to be the most appropriate.

It stands for:

Reinforcement
Refinement
Reinforcement

What does this mean? Reinforcement is you telling someone something that they do well whereas refinement is something that they need to do in order to improve.

For an Unban Request, this doesn't apply nearly as well, but you can still try and approach it from a "what are some things that this person are doing well with this unban?" Things like their history, their recent behavior, etc. and "do these improvements outweigh the initial punishment." 

Hope this makes sense!
this is something
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
why do care.
Why does this feel like I've read this before
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-12-2022, 08:32 PM)Mana Wrote: Why does this feel like I've read this before

Because you have read it before. You just have dementia.
i thought this was a ph staff app who are u LMAO
[Image: YiQGg6G.jpg]
stop being retarded is valid criticism