Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing the Forums: Feedback
my brother in christ half the community has autism and the other half is socially inept, you are NOT gonna get well-thought out answers to any thread

Also the shitpost-tier replies / belligerent replies are what makes the internet great it would get awful if everyone replied in a structured way
[Image: xdjlve.png]
theres a lot of haters in this plat form that want to talk down to a lot of people but thats okay because honestly the haters are just in a bad space mentally and i think they can work thorough it if they just commit hard enough to being better. and if you are being targeted for harassment by the haters and bullyjerks: just remember to keep your svvag because the haters get mad at success and need to learn to let go of their hater rage and frustration before they can really accumulate there own svvag. every one can have svvag, but you have to first fill your heart with love because we are all gamers here and us gamers can only really rely on each other. and being a hater doesnt get you any svvag. gamers, even if they dont agree all belong to one big gamer family and sometimes families have fights but sometimes fighting is healthy but not to much fighting because then everyone is just upset all the time. we are gamers living in a society.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
I could list a bunch myself included. If you don't like a person you don't need to go directly to the forums to blast them if they said or did stupid stuff. Be polite and understanding. Most of all don't be apprehensive it will create a hostile environment. Hear them out even if you disagree with points they made.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
(10-13-2022, 07:35 AM)jax Wrote: my brother in christ half the community has autism and the other half is socially inept, you are NOT gonna get well-thought out answers to any thread

Also the shitpost-tier replies / belligerent replies are what makes the internet great it would get awful if everyone replied in a structured way

I understand where you’re coming from, and agree with it to a degree. For me, my issue is that some of the people who want to be taken seriously and just sound like a condescending asshole are insufferable lol
(10-13-2022, 10:37 AM)Salty Wrote: some of the people who want to be taken seriously and just sound like a condescending asshole are insufferable lol

salty you’re gonna give me white hair
just come back playing gumball tycoon with me
please come back salty we miss you. i know you think this thread is important but you need to finish writing your reply its been days
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
yeah I think people should be a little more respectful in staff apps/unban requests, there isn't much point in completely grilling the thread author, it's just makes you look like a pissed off redditor. say why they suck and go do something more productive
God, you guys are retarded.
fanta has spoken
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]