Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about dtmod
Gl bro, hope you get ur dtmod back!
(10-19-2022, 09:23 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Gl bro, hope you get ur dtmod back!
thanks. if i do, awesome! if i dont. oh well. worst that happens is they say no.
(10-19-2022, 08:04 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 07:48 PM)BillyBob Wrote: his name back when he was dtmod was the_kor can confirm he was tmod at some point and then promoted to mod.

at very least he should have donor
my name was never the_kor lol, but i do remember you lol

(10-19-2022, 08:04 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 07:48 PM)BillyBob Wrote: his name back when he was dtmod was the_kor can confirm he was tmod at some point and then promoted to mod.

at very least he should have donor
my name was never the_kor lol, but i do remember you lol
its not because i am about to turn 30?

sorry i am not ageist
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Personally, i don't think resigned DTMODS, should get their rank back immediately, but instead, work as it did with Scoovie and Deadpool when they came back. 

They applied for staff and met the requirements. They were accepted, but instead of getting trusted, they went straight to T-mod.

Seems like good precedence but that's just me.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
That's fair. It's half the reason I asked. The problem being with that though, is I could just re buy dtmod. (Honestly I won't cuz money). I left on good terms and only cuz my comp fried. The worst that happens is they say no.
(10-20-2022, 09:09 AM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote: That's fair. It's half the reason I asked. The problem being with that though, is I could just re buy dtmod. (Honestly I won't cuz money). I left on good terms and only cuz my comp fried. The worst that happens is they say no.
Dtmod is no longer available to buy, provided that there is proof/someone who can vouch for you I'd say, given the precedent, a reinstatement at a trusted level would be in order.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
The man paid for it give it to him lol.