Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about dtmod
So back when i first joined the server in 2015 I purchased Tmod. eventually rose up to be a mod and had to stop playing. I didnt know where to post this so i figured this would be a good place. could an admin give me some insight? i do plan on playing more regularly now that i have a working computer again.

Thanks for the hellp,

Jedi Master Nolegamer
in like 2018 they wiped out a lot of the older inactive staff, but since you bought tmod you could at least get that back if you contact bryanbrr with proof of purchase
(10-18-2022, 10:21 PM)dong Wrote: in like 2018 they wiped out a lot of the older inactive staff, but since you bought tmod you could at least get that back if you contact bryanbrr with proof of purchase
fair enough. i couldnt find proof of purchase. it was 7 years ago and a bank ago lol. but if i dont get it i completely understand
I mean I can say he’d be trustworthy if he did get a staff rank back but at the very least if he bought DTmod then he should be at least donor if it’s just too long away to reinstate (provided he didn’t resign before or whatever)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
He's a fsu fan. Bryan, you know what to do.
former admin2
[Image: unknown.png]

+1
(10-19-2022, 03:53 PM)Deadpool Wrote: He's a fsu fan. Bryan, you know what to do.
This could either be a good or a bad thing
if you check his past posts it does seem like he did actually have ban power at one point if the proof of purchase ends up being a problem and dink doesnt have a list / doesnt remember
his name back when he was dtmod was the_kor (confirmed name by Jedi Master) can confirm he was tmod at some point and then promoted to mod.

at very least he should have donor
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(10-19-2022, 07:48 PM)BillyBob Wrote: his name back when he was dtmod was the_kor can confirm he was tmod at some point and then promoted to mod.

my name was never the_kor lol, but i do remember you lol

(10-19-2022, 08:04 PM)Jedi Master Nolegamer Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 07:48 PM)BillyBob Wrote: his name back when he was dtmod was the_kor can confirm he was tmod at some point and then promoted to mod.

my name was never the_kor lol, but i do remember you lol
its not because i am about to turn 30?