Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
it was such a pleasure to be an admin with you on ttt fr. this is going to slowly devolve into a separate rant, but you truly deserved better than what you got for all the bullshit you endured and all the bullshit I was there with you for.

as for the other stuff you explained that YOUR rule that YOU wrote was not intended to be the way that it is now and now we have the "Goose situation," lmao rip tbh.

battons was also correct in his statement that staff members openly slur like drunken sailors in discords that are made up of 80% dinkleberg members and that brings into question whether or not we are held accountable for actions outside of the main realms. this seems eerily similar to 2019!!!! 

idrc for the rep bomb that i am inevitably gonna receive because people are being demonized for something that many have 0 context over and it probably should've been held in dms, but I don't really feel like standing as a bystander while a good friend received a shit ban and is being trashed for something that should've only been 50% warning at least. 

it is 3 in the mf morning and I just wanted to sleep but this kinda ridicoclusss
Telling a victim of grooming that they liked being groomed is really cringe
(11-01-2022, 01:49 AM)Ckg Wrote: Do as I say, not as I do
Let’s play chess c:
Idk if this is 4th grade, but some of y’all can’t read
Aside from a loudly vocal minority most people don't actually have issues with the staff they just meme about it. I would argue this boils down to you wanting us to allow more freedom, which is fine, but shock humor even has its limits.

I'm sorry but bigotry has NO place in Dinks.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 12:55 AM)Battons Wrote: Unban jack please.

lol

cya
Basically you’re telling a community who has the social intelligence of a contrarian middle school student who sat alone at lunch to know how to take a joke? Maybe I’m crudely summarizing but good luck with that lol

(11-01-2022, 01:40 AM)Reina Wrote: Congrats on escaping the dinks admin wheel of life. Are you really sure you want your resignation to immortalize that PS saying "learn to laugh" in reference to someone being banned over a post saying that a victim of grooming seemed happy to have been assaulted by their groomer when they were a minor, though? That seems like it'd be the exact opposite of what you would've wanted to be remembered for a few months ago.

yikes.
Ripperoni my dude.

It was fun and I appreciate the guidance that I've received from you. Despite the situation, I still would like to believe you left a LOT of positive marks on the community. It truly sucks that this is how it all pans out but I wish you well.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Who am I supposed to call "Buttons" now?
(11-01-2022, 01:52 AM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 01:40 AM)Reina Wrote: Congrats on escaping the dinks admin wheel of life. Are you really sure you want your resignation to immortalize that PS saying "learn to laugh" in reference to someone being banned over a post saying that a victim of grooming seemed happy to have been assaulted by their groomer when they were 15, though? That seems like it'd be the exact opposite of what you would've wanted to be remembered for a few months ago.

Learn to laugh applies to the priest joke, I assumed that would’ve been obvious I apologize I didn’t clarify. I will reiterate, I do not approve of what Jack said, see an above post for my thought.

Right, you were only saying that there shouldn’t have been repercussions for the person who said all of that because they’re just sharing a different opinion about how a victim of grooming wasn’t a victim because he didn’t realize he was being groomed until afterwards, my bad. Edited to fix.