Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
I’m gonna make this official. I am resigning from Web Admin. I’ve held the belief that admins enforce the will of the community and it has become clear to me my opinions are no longer wanted and I cannot enforce what people want.
This place is turning into twitter with the amount of censorship people want to enforce and it goes directly against my beliefs of everyone’s opinion matters. I have no energy to resist it anymore, this isn’t how I wanted things to be run and I want no part in trying to control what people say when there is no victim. Many of you do not know what I’ve seen and protected you from and yet I am the one that is wrong? My opinion is invalidated because of someone else’s trauma? Fuck that. Everyone has their own problems and you need to learn to just leave people alone if it isn’t hurting anyone. Fight actual pedophilia not people joking about priests. Your turning this place into a fucking police state lol, billybob jokes about 1984 all the time but he isn’t wrong.
Many staff members still actively slur outside of dinks and have been untouchable because of how poorly addressing toxicity was handled. Many staff make jokes far worse than goose said and I couldn’t do anything about it. These very same people now come after my character because I publicly defended a shitty joke. I hope you all enjoy the hypocritical policing going on now. Own who you are and practice what you preach.
It was a great run my friends. Remember me for the good times, not the bad.
PS don’t ban someone because they hurt your feelings, learn to laugh otherwise you will spend the rest of your life miserable and cruel. I might still float around but yea, no more staff for me. Unban jack please.
Defending what Jack said is really cringe.
(11-01-2022, 01:20 AM)Damien Wrote: Defending what Jack said is really cringe.

I did not defend it, your twisting my words, I said to unban him because it shouldn’t be permaban worthy.
(11-01-2022, 01:26 AM)Battons Wrote: I did not defend it, your twisting my words, I said to unban him because it shouldn’t be permaban worthy.
What he said was above and beyond perma ban worthy, if that's a hill you wanna die on then pop off I guess.
(11-01-2022, 12:55 AM)Battons Wrote: I’m gonna make this official. I am resigning from Web Admin. I’ve held the belief that admins enforce the will of the community and it has become clear to me my opinions are no longer wanted and I cannot enforce what people want.
This place is turning into twitter with the amount of censorship people want to enforce and it goes directly against my beliefs of everyone’s opinion matters. I have no energy to resist it anymore, this isn’t how I wanted things to be run and I want no part in trying to control what people say when there is no victim. Many of you do not know what I’ve seen and protected you from and yet I am the one that is wrong? My opinion is invalidated because of someone else’s trauma? Fuck that. Everyone has their own problems and you need to learn to just leave people alone if it isn’t hurting anyone. Fight actual pedophilia not people joking about priests. Your turning this place into a fucking police state lol, billybob jokes about 1984 all the time but he isn’t wrong.
Many staff members still actively slur outside of dinks and have been untouchable because of how poorly addressing toxicity was handled. Many staff make jokes far worse than goose said and I couldn’t do anything about it. These very same people now come after my character because I publicly defended a shitty joke. I hope you all enjoy the hypocritical policing going on now. Own who you are and practice what you preach.
It was a great run my friends. Remember me for the good times, not the bad.
PS don’t ban someone because they hurt your feelings, learn to laugh otherwise you will spend the rest of your life miserable and cruel. I might still float around but yea, no more staff for me. Unban jack please.
hey battons.

I am sorry you feel this way.
You have been a wonderful role model that I looked up to in the community since I joined last year.
While you may no longer be staff, I hope that we see each other again in Dinkleberg servers or otherwise. 
You have been fantastic as a person as well. You have been someone who I could ask for advice in times when I wasn't certain that I could go to other people without repercussions/a biased opinion.

thank you for everything that you have done for us as a community, and thank you for being an awesome person in general.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Lol based
Congrats on escaping the dinks admin wheel of life. Are you really sure you want your resignation to immortalize that PS calling for the unban of someone banned over a post saying that a victim of grooming seemed happy to have been assaulted by their groomer when they were a minor, though? That seems like it'd be the exact opposite of what you would've wanted to be remembered for a few months ago.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
We will miss you battons you did good work hope to see you around every so often.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Do as I say, not as I do
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 01:40 AM)Reina Wrote: Congrats on escaping the dinks admin wheel of life. Are you really sure you want your resignation to immortalize that PS saying "learn to laugh" in reference to someone being banned over a post saying that a victim of grooming seemed happy to have been assaulted by their groomer when they were 15, though? That seems like it'd be the exact opposite of what you would've wanted to be remembered for a few months ago.

Learn to laugh applies to the priest joke, I assumed that would’ve been obvious I apologize I didn’t clarify. I will reiterate, I do not approve of what Jack said, see an above post for my thought.