Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
(11-01-2022, 05:22 PM)Battons Wrote: Reply to Reina:
Never did I say this was about jack and I understand why you are latching onto it, what he said was not ok, this isn’t about banning jack though this is about an entirely desperate issue. I don’t know where you got the idea I’m defending the notion of someone getting groomed, pedophiles are the most disgusting people. If you would like to have that discussion please feel free to but it ultimately is not the crux of my issue, and stoked was simply referring to the censorship of jokes, not about defending pedos.

I'd never accuse you of defending grooming or pedos. Idek where you got the idea that I would accuse you of that, especially considering how we've discussed this issue in the past. The only thing I've spoken about is Jack's comment. Though I get the feeling you knew that the "unban Jack" comment was going to receive negative reactions, considering the subject matter and the people involved. Like I said, I think some people just aren't realizing how harmful Jack's comment was to the person it was meant for. 

Also oops I keep forgetting about Goose's stupid joke drama, sorry Stoked.

I'll stop making your resignation thread about Jack now.
(11-01-2022, 05:32 PM)Reina Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 05:22 PM)Battons Wrote: Reply to Reina:
Never did I say this was about jack and I understand why you are latching onto it, what he said was not ok, this isn’t about banning jack though this is about an entirely desperate issue. I don’t know where you got the idea I’m defending the notion of someone getting groomed, pedophiles are the most disgusting people. If you would like to have that discussion please feel free to but it ultimately is not the crux of my issue, and stoked was simply referring to the censorship of jokes, not about defending pedos.

I'd never accuse you of defending grooming or pedos. Idek where you got the idea that I would accuse you of that, especially considering how we've discussed this issue in the past. The only thing I've spoken about is Jack's comment. Though I get the feeling you knew that the "unban Jack" comment was going to receive negative reactions, considering the subject matter and the people involved. Like I said, I think some people just aren't realizing how harmful Jack's comment was to the person it was meant for. 

Also oops I keep forgetting about Goose's stupid joke drama, sorry Stoked.
Respectfully Reina and with all doo respect I mean no disrespect when I say this I am just giving some constructive criticism but you sound like a hater right now and I mean respectfully with all due respect I just thought you should know because I respect you.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 05:21 PM)✰ Fx ✰ Wrote: Uh wtf have I missed? Cya battons.
I make joke about preists being pedophiles
Warned and banned for pedophilia for 24 due to point system(plus a queue that fucked up for ear rape)
Battons says pedophilia rule wasn't meant to be used this way
Administration says that all pedophilia references can be used for 8 point 
Battons upset server becoming like Twitter where you have to tip toe around certain people in order to not upset them
Poop maniac could you please make your signature a little bigger? I can't read the text, my eyes are bad.

Buttons,

Thanks for all you've done for the community. I'm glad we got to discuss all of this in DMs.

If you main Terran in SC2 then you a nub tho.
(11-01-2022, 05:56 PM)chelllman Wrote: If you main Terran in SC2 then you a nub tho.

I main protoss and whenever I play against terran I spam dark templars and colossus. Fuck those marines bro.
I'm just here to help make this thread 9 pages
former admin2
(11-01-2022, 06:05 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I'm just here to help make this thread 9 pages
you failed
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: 03b58fd603a36378fc1c3e7851fba9f2.jpg]
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-01-2022, 06:05 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 06:05 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I'm just here to help make this thread 9 pages
you failed
that's why I said help
former admin2
Rip Battons. Enjoy the retirement. Regardless of all the drama it would be pretty cool if you still show up on TTT so I can rdm you.