Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
damn rip takeoff
[Image: giphy.gif]
Best of luck Battons. Cya around.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
bless ya'lls souls
Sad to see you go Battons! Thank you for your service to the community. I know shit went down but either way there is no denying you did a lot for the community. Goodbye and enjoy retirement!
Hi Battons, 

I want to avoid this drama entirely and say to battons, thank you for your amazing work in this community, whether it be from staffing previously before or being the web admin for the forums. I don’t know you much, although I wish I did. To me, you seemed like an outstanding and very well mannered person and I am sad to see that you are resigning but I understand your viewpoint. I hope this resignation treats you well and that you feel confident in your decision! 

Good Luck on your endeavors, Battons! <3 

-slater
Hi Battons,

I want to avoid this drama entirely and say to battons, thank you for your amazing work in this community, whether it be from staffing previously before or being the web admin for the forums. I don’t know you much, although I wish I did. To me, you seemed like an outstanding and very well mannered person and I am sad to see that you are resigning but I understand your viewpoint. I hope this resignation treats you well and that you feel confident in your decision!

Good Luck on your endeavors, Battons! <3

-frost
bump
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Page 11 gang
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions