Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parting Ways
Hay ThaT

Im sorry to see you go & im sorry I had to do what I had to do but Ryzif is right with what he said in my ban request that kind of behavior dose not fly here I hope you understand that wen the staff team says that we are not biased that this is simperly not true we tend to give extra chance points to people we like weather we want to admit to that or not.

I bring this up as a point because you are someone who got extra chance's I wish you would understand this because you are actually a very cool interesting person to talk to I wish you would understand that if you did then maybe stuff that I can only describe as silly would not get to you cursing you to have a outburst at someone regardless if your clamed are true or not it puts a bitter taste in everyone's mouths.

I hope you the best in your travels & I most certainly hope you find something more entertaining that dose not get to you like this game has.

Farewell ThaT

As a side note I don't know why there are remarks about this post being made you can say your peace & disagree with someones opinion they have there own reason let it go peacefully as a wise man once said to me not long ago it is what it is what it is what it is.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
some of u (especially OP) rly too pressed over this game lol, pls go outside

bye ig
En la calle ando suelto, pero por ti me quito

Si tú me lo pides, yo me porto bonito
[Image: unknown.png]
TURKEY?!
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
welcome to the forums!
former admin2
(11-18-2022, 06:53 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 05:43 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:43 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Carson Wrote: Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.

"He has been harassing me for 3 days now" - That
Cool where's the ban request or evidence? 

I can't do anything with the nothing you brought to the table. You're harassing a dude with no evidence of ghosting. This can bring about a couple of things.

1: It can push a member out of the community for no reason. 

2: It's specifically against our rules and guidelines to not call people out let alone go on a three minute rant of accusations which considering the length dipped into harassment. Which you already have a history of btw. 

3: I'd prefer things be done correctly. If you get evidence of someone ACTUALLY ghosting, hacking, etc. Instead of calling them out, you could provide evidence to have them punished for their infractions? Kind of like what happened to you. Interesting right? 

There's already a donor abuse thread. You know, the proper way. 

Oh well, peace out. (PS.) I don't care that you cried about staff being inactive. We have lives that happen to go on outside of Gmod. If I was getting paid to deal with people like you I'd be more enthusiastic. 

You're welcome to make an appeal for your week ban if you feel like it but throwing a fit here does nothing for you.

Your staff team has all the evidence.
his word is evidence
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-18-2022, 08:35 PM)Wilfry Wrote: En la calle ando suelto, pero por ti me quito

Si tú me lo pides, yo me porto bonito
tú no eres bebecita

tú eres bebesota
[Image: b_560x95.png]
go ahead and google big boobs
i will miss you a lot man, i was here from the very beginning. i remember your first ever forum post and your first plus and minus one, man those were the days! i hope to see you around some day. i forgot who i was writing this on sorry