Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Game(s) of 2022
Boneworks & Bonelab, amazing games that i've played thru at least 4 times. Also, Resident Evil4 VR, haven't gotten jumpscared that much ever since PewDiePie's old horror game playthroughs.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
(01-06-2023, 01:03 PM)Ruby Wrote: Also, Resident Evil4 VR, haven't gotten jumpscared that much ever since PewDiePie's old horror game playthroughs.
Was just saying this in discord, if you have a quest 2 this is a surprisingly great port of an excellent OG game. Good warmup for the remake coming in March too

As for me:
  • Dwarf Fortress Steam version
  • Kenshi (really fun and open RPG)
  • Project Zomboid 
  • RE Village 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
lego star wars
Batman: Arkham Knight and Bioshock 1
Ready or Not with the new updates, Dark tide, War of Rights, MWII, and Ribbit King.
Sonic Frontiers was my favorite this year
Some notable ones were Age of Empires 4, the Zelda oracle games on game boy color, and Alan Wake remastered/Control from Remedy.
(01-06-2023, 04:01 PM)Battons Wrote: Alan Wake remastered

Allen Lake*
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Terraria, Bloons TD 6, and Battlefield 1 were some of my favorite games, honorable mentions would be the Metro games
[Image: image.png]
(01-06-2023, 10:48 AM)YourMateMurph Wrote: fallout new vegas :)

Fallout New Vegas  :)