Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Staff Disrespect
Offender's Name & Steam ID: David STEAM_0:1:121146463
Potential Witnesses: @Faber @Aecho 

Reason to Ban: Kept going on about "reporting" me for "mod incompetence". David with a threat of "I'm going to apply for Trusted and then I'm going to gag potato".

Proof: Video Here 

Other: David has always been iffy whenever he plays, and doesn't bring a positive vibe to the server. unfortunately I don't have more than this as my main SSD filled up in the middle of recording, so all of last night's recording corrupted.. This is what Faber got.
???????? ??????
(01-16-2023, 10:37 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Offender's Name & Steam ID: David STEAM_0:1:121146463
Potential Witnesses: @Faber @Aecho 

Reason to Ban: Kept going on about "reporting" me for "mod incompetence". David with a threat of "I'm going to apply for Trusted and then I'm going to gag potato".

Proof: Video Here 

Other: David has always been iffy whenever he plays, and doesn't bring a positive vibe to the server. unfortunately I don't have more than this as my main SSD filled up in the middle of recording, so all of last night's recording corrupted.. This is what Faber got.

For context, David plays a character in the server and always has since we started playing. This report for David was also just a joke, he never had any intention to do anything he claimed- similar to the jokes he usually makes. He's an asshole sometimes and has a history, but he has agreed to drop his character entirely. Me and David just want to play on the server from now on without causing any trouble.

Also, David has gone out of his way to personally apologize for his behavior to Harmless (prior to this post being live). If need be, please consider just a perm gag. I just want to play prop hunt with him.

Here's his apology:
[Image: yLJRD.png]
Player David STEAM_0:1:121146463 has been banned for 2 weeks for minge, staff impersonation, and multitude of other past offenses.

If hes going to attempt to apologize like that then maybe he should genuinely try to change how he acts.

The next offense will lead to a much longer ban. Hope he changes his tune.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.