Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for Trusted!
(02-03-2023, 07:35 PM)Garro Wrote: You nice person, Nerd.
But i didn't seen any help from you. I'm not saying about the past of course, you were just a player.
For example, yesterday, before it turned into my hate club.
I'm not saying you were supposed to help, God no. But it would be a good chance for you to show that you want to help keep this server safe(since you are applied), but you didn't.
From what i seen you were fine with rule breaking and toxic behavior towards other ppl.
Or you just didn't care and simply wanted to play the game, this is understandable, but not for someone who want to be a staff. Strictly my opinion.No offence.
I hate to be this person, but i think you are not ready to be a staff.

That is understandable, I did try to defend you and I did attempt to warn people yesterday about the rules they were breaking, but I figured since you were staff, you could take care of it. Trust me, if I had the ability, I would have gagged mic spammers and been more strict in telling the others not to advertise. I also don't condone the rule-breaking and toxic behavior, but will admit that I have probably participated in it before and not for good reasons. (see anyone who was on last week about my mean comments towards friends that were ghosting for each other and bashing the staff that kept putting them on the same team.) I should probably be more polite in telling people why they shouldn't break the rules whilst enforcing them more, I apologize for that, and I will do better in the future.
Pretty easy +1 in my eyes. Has definitely been a great member of the Prop Hunt Community.
regulars should not have to babysit the trusted, they should be able to take care of themselves so thats something that shouldnt have to be held against you lmao

+1 for hours
If the Prop Hunt team is behind you then I am! Good luck on the app and its a +1 from me!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(02-03-2023, 07:35 PM)Garro Wrote: You nice person, Nerd.
But i didn't seen any help from you. I'm not saying about the past of course, you were just a player.
For example, yesterday, before it turned into my hate club.
I'm not saying you were supposed to help, God no. But it would be a good chance for you to show that you want to help keep this server safe(since you are applied), but you didn't.
From what i seen you were fine with rule breaking and toxic behavior towards other ppl.
Or you just didn't care and simply wanted to play the game, this is understandable, but not for someone who want to be a staff. Strictly my opinion.No offence.
I hate to be this person, but i think you are not ready to be a staff.
Wha... what?

Normal players should not be pressured into a predicament between staff and other players, though. There is no need to dramatize a situation out of proportion. All that needs to be done is record the required evidence and dish out punishment. It is something to be done while minimizing any contribution to the drama.  It is not a prerequisite of staff applications to go around as a regular defending trusted/staff as if you're an overzealous intern.

Besides, as you already said, "I'm not saying you were supposed to help, God no." I, personally, would be kind of cringing if people defended me instead of just letting the crowd throw whatever they want as long as I'm getting the evidence to ban them. If you are taking what trolls are saying too much to heart and need verbal support from non-staff, I'm just not sure if a staff position is suitable for you seeing as how this is very much the reality.

Nerd seems to have 1 report however I'm sure Nerd goes and pings staff for help when necessary. When things really escalate out of proportion type of ping. From what I have seen, Nerd has this sort of balance. Nerd has always usually been chill. (+1). They hit up the staff when necessary (+1). They don't wear a fake personality to get staff (+1). Now, I have not been online consistently for a while but back when I played more often, Nerd was not quite as active as I would prefer from staff. However, since I haven't been on too much, it's a neutral point for me. If I could, I'd find a downside to Nerd and why she couldn't be staff, but I can't think of 1 that stands within the bounds of reason. +1 vouch overall... if non-staff vouches even matter.
All opinions and votes are considered. It's good to have opinions from everyone who has had interactions with the OP to get all perspectives. No one is expected to staff while not being staff and even donors don't have to use their powers to aid unless they want to.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Final bumperonis
Through a unanimous vote of the Ph Admin Team, your app has been accepted. Welcome to the fun times!