unban timbo
Here is my stupid non valid argument that many use:

People team/ghost on a daily basis and can still play so let Timbo play again. Make it less evident this time Timbo.

Now seriously, if micspamming is the issuethen just unban and perma gag him.

Have a nice day  : D
I am at a -1 for the unban. If you were to be unbanned I would support a pgag but I do not believe you should rejoin the community any time soon.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
No. -1 for unban at this time.

First of all, you've had at what seems like 13 prior bans. I did not evaluate each individual instance, but regardless 13 is a fuck ton. To be banned that many times, it means you've gone out of your way to be an issue in our server. Why should we even waste our time considering letting you back?

Second, this is the lowest possible effort you could have done to make an appeal. Well, you at least followed the format but not even a single aspect of the appeal is you acknowledging you did wrong. No apology, no remorse, nothing.

In all, we don't need you back. Funny enough, anyone who spends time making an argument to let you back is spending more time on their post than you did on this entire thread. If we ever do let you back, it will be under a permanent gag. Even then, if you fuck up again I'd rather you just be gone.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(02-19-2023, 12:44 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: People team/ghost on a daily basis and can still play so let Timbo play again.
The takeaway from "people do x on a daily basis and get away with it" should be "Let's punish people doing x" not "let's let this specific guy get away with x"

laced shut up I know you say this every forum post idc fuck you 

Also, if you have any evidence or an inkling of people teaming and ghosting any staff member that is active would love to receive said evidence.
(02-19-2023, 05:07 PM)Damien Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 12:44 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: People team/ghost on a daily basis and can still play so let Timbo play again.
The takeaway from "people do x on a daily basis and get away with it" should be "Let's punish people doing x" not "let's let this specific guy get away with x"

you missed the part where i say this is a stupid, non valid argument LOL
(02-19-2023, 09:42 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: you missed the part where i say this is a stupid, non valid argument LOL
it was more of an opinion towards people who hold the opinion of what you said, a lot of people like to use that phrase when it comes to unbans.
-1 not a valid reason for unban
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1. If the issues were solely related to micspam then a pgag/unban would suffice, but multiple ban evasions, ghosting (which was quite literally just naming your t buddies if I recall), and other issues such as chat spam and other exploits.

You weren't banned for 'just' micspam. You don't care about having fun playing a stupid game, you care about having your own fun by annoying the hell out of the server. You made your opinion clear that you don't give a solitary shit about what the staff have to say, so why should they care about what you want now?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-19-2023, 11:18 PM)Jammin Wrote: -1. If the issues were solely related to micspam then a pgag/unban would suffice, but multiple ban evasions, ghosting (which was quite literally just naming your t buddies if I recall), and other issues such as chat spam and other exploits.

You weren't banned for 'just' micspam. You don't care about having fun playing a stupid game, you care about having your own fun by annoying the hell out of the server. You made your opinion clear that you don't give a solitary shit about what the staff have to say, so why should they care about what you want now?

brother I named the last living t, who was AFK and the round was going to time. man had been afk, got kicked for being afk, and didn't come back online that day. I only have so many minutes of life, not gonna spend them watching afk gmod
Not to engage in a back and forth, just indicating that your T buddy was not afk but was a guest who was not shooting fast enough (see previous appeal for evidence).

That being said, I also thought you tried to evade your ban recently, which I was also incorrect on - last incident was several months ago. I will withdraw my previous flat -1 and support a return with permagag after a proper reduction for the previous ban evasion. I won't support an unban without a pgag at minimum.

Still think absolutely nothing will change with an unban but I've been surprised before.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks