unban timbo
Ingame Name: Timbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Who Banned You: Pretty much all of em

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: ape gang resurrection needs all apes on board

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, idk how to get those threads

Other: oooooh ooo aaaaaaaah
bro this is your 13th ban what in the fuck
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
another low effort ban request shouting "I will do this again" :yawn:

In all seriousness just unban him with a permagag so he can't be a nuisance in vc. If he's a nuisance to staff still just reban him.
I think I will give a +1 this time, since it has been around 6 months since we banned your alt (Here is the last unban request for reference. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17720 )

But I do also support maybe letting you back with a PGag instead of just a unban.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(02-18-2023, 10:51 PM)chibill Wrote: I think I will give a +1 this time, since it has been around 6 months since we banned your alt  (Here is the last unban request for reference. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17720 )

But I do also support maybe letting you back with a PGag instead of just a unban.

yeah banning for mic spam is kinda cringe pgag would be a way better course imo
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
js your ban also was for severe ghosting, not just constant micspam

that being said i dont think you really care about playing by the rules given your history blah blah blah -1
I still see no reason to trust that you’ll play by the rules. You also copy and pasted your last appeal lol. An unban reason like “ ape gang resurrection needs all apes on board” doesn’t give me any reason to think this time will be different. Plus you left out the part where you were banned for severe ghosting.

Kizzy said it best “clearly you didn’t learn the first time.” -1
ape gang stay gone
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
A lackluster appeal should be given a lackluster answer, but i'll bite on this. It's already discussed what the issue was from previous appeal so no need to explain further. I don't mind micspamming, since you could be pgagged and it would work fine, but the ignorance of not learning from previous bans or seeing the rules is bewildering. 

-1. no. I dont agree that you should be unbanned, but if you were to be unbanned, I would vote for a pgag.
That’s gonna be a -1 from me dog. Will probably always be. Gonna end up doing it again, no remorse, blah blah. We’ve all said it before
[Image: b_560x95.png]