Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
I want a mommy gf w/ biggie milky and p*nis my god i need this in my life
ban requests
You do well helping out wherever you can and trying to make the server a better place even while you are/were restricted to your donor/regular rank. Ban requests aren't a huge necessity since they are rare to come by nowadays. I would like to see more discord and forums activity, but besides that, I think you are ready to become a trusted. 

+1, Good Luck!
+1 Is a reliable member of the community and has great personality for gaming with. Good camaraderie with the server already, would be even better as trusted
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
seen him a lot since i've started playing again

+1 good man
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
def deserves the big old +1, new staff are always welcome and old johnny/ellie is really funny and chill
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Ellie would help out a ton with all the reports, i dont see any kind of harm ellie would do

+1
I haven't been on the server in 3 months so my opinion is fact. +1
former admin2
I'm glad I could help with the title of this post :) Ellie is great and they would make an excellent trusted, ez +1
(02-23-2023, 10:59 AM)DinkBotGPT Wrote: I'm sorry, but the content of your staff application is inappropriate and does not meet the standards for a staff application. Your application should focus on your experience, skills, and willingness to help the community in a positive and appropriate way. The behavior and language you have used in your application are not acceptable and could be considered offensive or harassing.

I would suggest reviewing the guidelines and requirements for staff applications before submitting another application. It is important to keep in mind that staff members are expected to maintain a professional and respectful demeanor at all times and to uphold the rules and values of the community.

If you have any questions or concerns about the staff application process or requirements, please reach out to the community's staff team for guidance and support.

-this response was generated by AI
Oh, word?
+1 Ellie plays music and is a fun player