oi bruv this aint no joke
(03-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
This fucks me off, he's Staff who in my opinion wasn't being fair considering everything that was going on. A conversation would have pushed me away quicker then any of this.

If 50 seconds of anger is too much for a Staff member then I don't know what you expect, for me or others to just shut up? Be happy with things we feel is wrong? Damien INSTANTLY told me to stop talking to him, there was no prior conversation, again No Staff has acted like this, it's just the child you made staff. And Yes you will respond "well just write an abuse thread", bit late mate. I'm banned for being angry at your staff member who was acting like an arrogant dickhead rather then a calm and collective staff member. PPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE show me the other Mods who have me acting like this with them, and you will have your point. Whats the point in Staff if they can't be flamed for a situation they mishandled and added fuel to the fire with their attitude After? One rule for thee and not for me?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(03-02-2023, 08:54 PM)Jawa Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 08:49 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
snip
If you're just going to keep flaming Damien and not add anything meaningful then this thread's going to end up being locked. You're allowed to express your opinion and be upset with the circumstances, but directing your anger towards him on an unban request isn't really a good look.
(03-02-2023, 09:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If you're just going to keep flaming Damien and not add anything meaningful then this thread's going to end up being locked. You're allowed to express your opinion and be upset with the circumstances, but directing your anger towards him on an unban request isn't really a good look.
Thank you Damiens best buddy, I will learn you cannot be angry at the people who made you angry and treated you like shit, I will instead accept being treated like shit and shut my mouth. 
OR, you can stop playing dumb and know that Damien antagonizes people and did so during this altercation, which has led to me being punished for it. Seems a bit unfair to me but then again I'm not Damiens friend so what would I know Laced.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
I warned you lmfao

Thread may be reopened later unless bryan decides on this before then.
Thread unlocked.

pls pls pls be civil this time everybody
+1 for unban

This is just ridiculous. Come on now.
Jawa, I feel that with this, you have got to take a break homie. Ranting and shitting on people isn't gonna further your case for an appeal. I hope that you can be more formal and deal with the situation without getting it nowhere. I understand your frustration since that term is normally used in your region, but, it's not used since the majority of our players reside from the U.S. and identify that term as a slur, it is not allowed. I do agree the harassment is a bit much and I would've gone with just a flaming warn due to the nonstop banter between both of you. I say that Damien was right to use the warn for the slur, since in the guidelines, it states to instawarn for the slur. Nowhere does it state to give a verbal warn for it. That should be out of the question. 

For the harassment part, I think it is quite a bit of stretch and you are free to appeal the warn or contact an admin. That should be easily settled and done with. Overall, I think it would be viable to wait out the ban, but I am willing to give a reduction to your ban. +1 on Reduction
not sure how that's harassment but okay

+1 unban/reduction
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
In this scenario, I can understand Jawa being upset over the e-cig thing as he's one of them British. But I do agree that a history of "edgy" humor and slur usage makes the instance seem like just an excuse to say something he usually cannot say. I also think that the issue of the warn should have been discussed in the forums or with a higher staff member so that the warn could be looked into. Going into a private discussion with the person who just issued the warn can come off as aggressive, even if the intent was not aggressive. Usually in arguments especially in arguments where punishment has already been given the tension is a little higher than usual. It also did not help to release frustrations at others in the forums as it makes you look more wrong in this scenario. It can be hard when feeling wronged to not speak out in harmful ways, but you are better off taking a moment to calm down and maybe discuss more formally so that you don't cause more problems for yourself.

Also considering multiple conversations and posts have been made concerning "edgy" humor I think the staff may need to take time to expand upon and give examples of what crosses the line. Also to be more consistent in maintaining rules about this kind of behavior.
+1 Unban/Reduction

We should really get rid of that vape model...