oi bruv this aint no joke
Forgive me for rants I iz very confused and angry.

Ingame Name: Jawa

SteamID: Can't find it

Who Banned You: a guy called Bryanbyrr

Reason For Ban: I think Warnpoint Threshold 

Length of Ban: Don't know 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because I did what I thought was right given the context, and that this was poorly managed by my 'accuser' when my experience with other staff has gone extremely smoothly in compassion.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes another Warnpoint Threshold but both people involved in banning me said that I shouldn't have gotten the warn in Context but nothings happened from that.

Other: full story

I was given a warn by Damien for homophobic slur after I said "efag" in relation to other people in the game talking about it being written on a Vape and joking they were going to get perm banned just for having the vape, others said that it wasn't a slur and that Jawa being Bri'ish I could say it, I said along the lines "what Efag?" and was going to say "as in ecig?" but then I got muted and insta-warned, I was bit annoyed about that because I'm very careful not to get warns and wouldn't have said shit if I thought something that was in the game was a slur that was genuienly warnable to mention.

I argued with Damien a bit about how it can't be the same as saying f-lsur but nothing happened. I carried on playing the game, vexxed but silent and not talking at all just trying to calm down. Cut to a couple games later, Damien throws out another warn on Duan and get hims banned, this annoyed me because at this point Damien just seem to be throwing bans wherever (also this was loosely from a conversation Damien started about made up slurs, and people including him where giving their ideas about words that sound like slurs but aren't, and then Duan gets hit for something that Damien obviously felt was a slur). 

I started pming Damien that this was bs, and that he's too trigger happy and being a hypocrite, he said shit back but when I turned it onto my warn and how that was BS he just told me to tell Bryan, where I said that bryan didn't warn me and other mods in the game didn't warn me, Damien did, so Damiens the only one I'm expressing my disbelief over, this went on for a harassing amount of time (60 seconds) and I stopped, tried to play the game chill, couldn't and so I left the server, hearing Damien wasn't talking at all I thought he might be uncomfortable and although I hate this prick at the moment, I didn't want to make things awkward for him so I left. Thats it.

Then I was told by multiple people that Bryan joined the game, dropped me a warn for upsetting Damien, and now I've been banned, 2 bs warns after the other. 

I don't expect to be unbanned because anyone who upsets Damien doesn't seem to end up unbanned, but I'm a bit pissed off thinking I made the right call to leave Damien alone and leave the server to cool off after everything.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
I personally feel like this needs WAY more context, but if your story is correct then you should be unbanned
I explained to you that if you put a letter before a slur it's still a slur, I even gave you an example by saying "I could just go and say "e-(n-slur)"". I told you to message bryan since you were annoying me in my pms a whole map after and were trying to intimidate me into taking away your warn and I told you to leave me alone, which you didn't. That's why you were warned for harassment.

Proof of Harassment
Free Jawa please +1
[Image: image.png]
(03-02-2023, 07:28 PM)Damien Wrote: I explained to that if you put a letter before a slur it's still a slur, I even gave you an example by saying "I could just go and say "e-(n-slur)"". I told you to message bryan since you were annoying me in my pms a whole map after and were trying to intimidate me into taking away your warn and I told you to leave me alone, which you didn't. That's why you were warned for harassment.

Proof of Harassment
Yes you told me it's still a slur after I said it, even though people we're talking about it and you never jumped in to say it's still a slur, you just waited until some guy said it, when other's said "jawa can say it" I don't remember you saying "jawa can't say it its still a slur". 

And yeah proof of an angry wronged individual who was being told to stop bothering the person who was on a killing spree on the server when it came to warns. (BTW you can confirm that for multiple games I didn't talk to you once and tried to let this shit slide and only talked to you after Duan was warned for something you Once Again started). 

I'll probably be condemned but free my man Duan, he got duped hard into his ban.
This thread reads like you got banned for baiting with a homophobic slur and decided to shit on Damien for doing what he's supposed to lmfao

-1 wait out that threshold ban
I was tabbed out and literally tabbed in to seeing you type "e-Odd Fellow". There were 2 other staff members on if I recall. Regardless, you should know not to say slurs on the server. What did I even "start?" lmao, are you saying I started something by warning duan for saying a popular slur?
where is the intimidation? All i see is him calling you a bitch and calling his warn retarded? Did Yeat warn him for harassment and then Bryan warned for the same instance as well? or was it just bryan that warned?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-02-2023, 07:37 PM)Damien Wrote: I was tabbed out and literally tabbed in to seeing you type "e-Odd Fellow". There were 2 other staff members on if I recall. Regardless, you should know not to say slurs on the server. What did I even "start?" lmao, are you saying I started something by warning duan for saying a popular slur?
What perfect timing, it happened instantly before I could talk further about "oh like ecig". And yes there were 2 other staff members who didn't do anything, I'm aware of that, but I guess they were the slow bad staff people who you know, talk to you before warning you for a mistake, thank god we got you instead of them.
(03-02-2023, 07:37 PM)nyaapy Wrote: where is the intimidation? All i see is him calling you a bitch and his warn retarded?
I must've not screen capped it but he did say "you can tell me you're removing my warn" which seemed like he was trying to intimidate me. I could be using the wrong wordage tbh so I'll Strikethrough the intimidation part

[Image: image.png]