Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resignation you Already Knew was Coming
(03-04-2023, 12:52 AM)super moderator Wrote: remember when you sponsored my tmod app and then i got banned

Funniest shit I ever did

(03-04-2023, 12:48 AM)slater Wrote: Can I get my other 5k prem points and duck floatie as well?

Yeah sure the next time I'm on

trollface.jpeg
[Image: b_560x95.png]
It’s truly a been a pleasure, Nicol. You were a blast to play with, staff with, and harass. It’s a shame you’re heading out, but I don’t blame you. Life gets in the way. I’ve been contemplating the same for a while as well. Shout out to that CKG slip of being screaming high pitched at you for trying to kill me on rooftops. Take care, don’t be a stranger my friend.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
-1 not enough time

Goodnight Nicol

Love you

Also, give me my prizes before you get demoted from that give away over a year ago
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(03-04-2023, 12:54 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 12:48 AM)slater Wrote: Can I get my other 5k prem points and duck floatie as well?

Yeah sure the next time I'm on
Oh also

Connection terminated. I'm sorry to interrupt you Nicol Bolas, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You're not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for freedom from TTT has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of dinks dm’s in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this thread not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your forums accounts. They don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend.

My admin, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well for your resignation. It's in your nature to live your life and find a new meaning outside of TTT. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to be inactive, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you? I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just stay longer, not my admin. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time to rest. For you, and those you have carried in your arms. This ends, for all of us. End communication.
no  more adnim!?
(03-04-2023, 12:32 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 12:30 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Also just wanted to point this out:
[Image: image.png]

Nobody should be on the forums this much what the hell
if you think that's bad.. @dero

Also i unsponsor your trusted app again nicol
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
oh man didnt know that tier list would cause this :(
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
don’t worry nicol, the server is in good hands with rand and bg_ala going for admin this summer.

thank you for your service my friend!
Thanks for all you’ve done here my dude.

Proud to call you a friend, and I hope this life of new-found freedom from this place treats you well!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I love you, Nicol <3

Thank you for being a great friend to admin with. You will be missed dearly and I hope to continue on the great things you've brought here. Take your rest king! Your crown is held high!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]