Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resignation you Already Knew was Coming
Yo what's up guys? Remember this thread? Lol good times. But on a more serious note, that thread was made to sincerely announce me returning to being an active admin again. I honestly thought I had the time to do it unfortunately life comes at you fast. I wish I could say I was resigning for some cool reason like drama or whatever, but alas I am simply burnt out. I'll always love this community, it has had a big impact on my life. However as time goes on I spend less and less time wanting to get on and actually play. Dink's deserves an admin team who can actually contribute to the community, and I am tired of sitting in the discords and forums not contributing. 

I'll refrain from pinging a ton of people like I did last time, but just know I appreciate each and every one of you (Yeah, even you somehow). Below I'll link some interesting or funny threads I made during my tenure.

I became admin on 02/23/2020. Jeez what a long ass time. Back before the pandemic truly began and I was a capable moderator who wanted to change things. I joined the staff team with a long-term goal of eventually becoming an admin as I wanted to experience being a leader of a gaming community. Well I got what I wished for, I guess lmao. Shoutout to Gabe & Hani who both pushed me to pester Dink for almost a month until he finally agreed.  

Shoutout to that time I resigned but then didn't lol.

My thread with the most replies. Boring & cringe. The biggest thing I learned about staffing a TTT server is that 99% of the player base has no idea what they want. Word of advice to future admins, every decision you make will be criticized by at least one single-digit IQ player.

Lmao  Me when I, when me, when I, I when

Lmao 2 Me thinking this would help lol 

Holy fuck this was so funny. Stupid ass drama L

Good stroll down memory lane. I'm sure there are other threads I missed.

I have noticed that that there are quite a few admin applications in. I wish everyone luck. The server is honestly in one of the best spots it's been in a long time. The work Bryan & the dev team have done is amazing. My one regret is that I couldn't contribute to that in any meaningful way. I'll be sticking around after I resign (Why would I leave free entertainment. Can't wait for the new seasonal drama. Now that I'm not an admin I can contribute to the
brain-dead takes that everyone else posts!). Feel free to DM me and ask for advice on being an admin. I'd love to feel useful and help out however I can. I can absolutely help train anyone so Bryan doesn't have to do it alone!

Well that's enough ranting about stuff I think. Have fun guys!

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 knows the rules well and i've had no problems with them

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1 for promotion
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
hi nicol!
[Image: giphy.gif]
The legend has left the building.
Bitch pinged me before he left tho
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hi would you be interested in applying for trusted
unban meemo before you go
former admin2
you’re amazing. You did a lot of great work for this community and helped to make it a better place during your long admin reign. Looking forward to still talking to you sometime in discords loser, enjoy retirement. A well-deserved retirement
ggs brother
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
today is monday

which means gandalf gets to lick a graham cracker

it is his favorite activity
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]