Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
o7
See ya later, stinky.

In all seriousness, it's a shame to see you go again. Take a much needed break. The moment this community starts getting to you mentally, you gotta just go away for a while. It is the reason I'm still here, I just dip when I even begin to feel upset.

Bye, Gay-mien.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I am sorry to see you go out on this note my friend. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do IRL and hope to see you around. <3 :(
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Sucks that all of that happened, of course, but while staff is a great way to get to know the community and be a part of it, it’s very draining and there’s a good solace in just being able to sit back and not have to be the one to have a responsibility to handle it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Not again :(

Enjoy your freedom Damien!.
Oh man, this is out of nowhere. I thought you were enjoying yourself and having a good time staffing. I hope you keep playing on the server because a lot of people like you, and I know how much you enjoy the server and community. But like Raider said, if you need a break take one. Don't let random mouthbreathers on the Internet have that much sway on you. Especially outside the server. Once you log off, your responsibilities with the server are done

I do hope that my comments on the Jawa situation didn't add any fuel to the fire or start this trend of people jumping on you. It wasn't my attention to dunk on you, I was trying to give helpful advice from a goofball because I've been through a bunch of crap myself. I know that you didn't ask for my opinion and I gave it anyway. If I caused any of this undue garbage, I sincerely apologize

You're a good guy, Damien. A little gung-ho, which might've led to the (unfair) criticism, but it was obvious that your heart is/was in the right place. Hopefully you're able to keep playing and keep having fun. See you around, buddy
Oh buddy :( I'm sorry you got to feeling this way dude. I can understand wanting to step down and go back to being a normies like us. Staffing is stressful. I hope my comments didn't make you feel this way at all. And if it did please message me privately and we will talk it out. Anyways please don't leave the community. See you out there.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week