Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
o7
There probably isn't any surprise coming out of this thread being made but it's probably been on the back of my mind for a while to do this. I would like to resign from my staffing duties and have my ranks stripped from the forums, discord and in-game. I'm tired of being scrutinized for being who I am and having what I say and do be under a microscope. If a situation happens to someone else it's a "mistake or braindead moment" but to me it's "you shouldn't be staff or reconsider being staff". There's a lot of circle jerking going on and it's pretty funny how people's opinion changes on a subject depending on who's involved.

Anyways, rant part over. I'll miss staffing with everyone and hope that to the new staff eventually coming in that they can enjoy being staff more than I did in the last couple of months.This time was a little more hectic than the last but it was fun for a while. There's a couple of people I will mention and thank and if I miss you I'll try to get you on here as well.

Harass These People Pls /s)

@"horseless headman"  - One of my bestest fwiends and probably my biggest supporter tbh, I tried to get his alt banned years ago but I was a retarded child then (still am). I'm incredibly grateful to have a friend like you and to have someone that gives me good advice like you do.

YourMateMurph - Probably one of the longest friendships I've had here, Murph is one of the coolest people I've met here and has "supported me" from day one to be staff (fat cunt -1'd me). Keep Yourself Safe

@Gabe  - Slightly newer friend but honestly gives really insightful and wise conversations. Keep calling him Gaybe.

@slater - Really good friend I met last year, I've always supported him for staffing and even for an admin slot and he's always supported me for being staff. One of the funniest people I've ever met.

@Quantum_Edge  Guy I've known for over 2 years. He's really one of the best people I've ever met here. Always supported me and isn't afraid to voice their opinion on dumb stuff I've said.

@dero  /Vice/Derp/DerpTGamer/TheDerpCrafter: I hate dero (he's really cool but he's ginger so I don't wanna say that he's one of the coolest people I've met and has given really solid advice to me over the years)

@yeat  - Probably in the group of some of the newest friends I've met, really solid dude who's the class clown most of the time (without the ever ending sadness).

@tiefling lesbian  - It's pronounced (tie-fling) by the way. One of my biggest haters, but also really solid to have a conversation with. Solid Gaige too.

@"DinkBotGPT" - did rand win (Solid dude to butt heads with, good advice and all that jazz)

@moocow - Cool community member, one of the brightest people you'll ever meet

@HONG  - Fucked up my favorite weapons and refused to elaborate, surprised he isn't an admin right now (/s)

@reina - neat little admin, good at what they do and good at being funny. +rep

Anyone else I missed I'll probably either message you or edit the thread, I know I sound fruity complimenting all of these jackasses but It's my opinion on them. Thank you for being the best and worst community at times and thank you for giving me entertainment all these years Dinkleberg's!  Heart
can people PLEASE stop running people out of the staff team with this bullshit? damien's a good kid >:(
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
o7, it's been a good run seeing you in your ups and downs and I hope that you can grow and be the person you wanna be, but also be a person that (hopefully) people can look up to if they need help with situations you have gone through. From the first time I met you, I realized how much of an idiot you were, but a great idiot that can be wrong and right, like everyone else and fun to mess around with, talk about subjects that we were both interested in, and even watch new anime or play new games together. You were basically a person that catalysted me into this community and one person I will be thankful for to meet other people and even just playing a old ass gmod server and even thankful to meet you. You, as well as many others, are a close friend to me and just a retard but an enjoyable person, in my opinion. I hope that with your break away from staffing and maybe the community, that if you ever feel that you want to come back and staff, I wouldn't be opposed. (Hopefully you don't do anything stupid to ruin ur chances lol) Either way, enjoy the resignation and we'll have to finish berserk when I get time. All love homie.  Heart
hi damon,
sorry things ended up this way again

keep your head up high and remember this petty internet bullshit doesnt matter and its the bonds you forge that matter over anything

hope this email finds you well

my condolences,
harlen
[Image: giphy.gif]
o7

sad to see you go.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
It was good staffing alongside you, kid. I'm glad to see you prioritize your well-being over a gmod community, just sucks that you've been run out of the staff team again by a lot of the same people that did it last time.

lets play 4 corners with dead pool
Awww man :(

Sorry to see you go dude.... I wish I would have known how you were feeling. I wouldn't have hesitated to help you figure something out. I'm sorry it came to this point my friend. I will say that I think you only see the hate and ignore all the love man. I believe the majority of the staff team supported you and I wish we could have made that known.

with that being said, see you in 3 months.
Good luck King o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Sucks to see that you’re being chased off the staff team(again..). I’d like to think that the silent majority supported you, helped you improve in a constructive way, or enjoys interacting with you. You’re a good person. It’s unfortunate in life to see that vocal minorities can generally have an outsized and amplified message that can distort that support or positivity. So I understand feeling like everything you did as staff was closely watched and getting scrutinized at every possible opportunity no matter how small. An unfortunate thing. 

But I’m glad you’re prioritizing yourself over having to put up with those things in a gmod community. I hope you can still enjoy the game as non-staff. Most importantly though you’ll still have the good friends you made along the way! Talk to ya later and cya around kid.
Who the hell caused this, i really liked Damien 

[Image: 4o2iy4.jpg?a466248]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]