Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for hacking???
Steam Name: DonkenDonuts

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:458935349

Who banned you: Harmless Potato

Reason for ban: "Hacking"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I would like to see more proof of my "hacking" on PH. Please share any recordings or screenshots for proof of my hacking. I have played Gmod for years and because I'm familiar with maps I get punished for hacking. It's funny how there are numerous other players on this server with similar knowledge yet they're never banned because they're usually donors. If there is no evidence to support this ban I would like to be unbanned as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi DonkenDonuts, 

I am the one that banned you. The reason I banned you, as you know, is for hacking. You were running directly up to props and then immediately leaving, your fake searching was sus, and the kill immediately at the start of the round was really sus. 

Video evidence here, with timestamps in the description. @Bird (2) has more evidence too. 

What also doesn't help your case is having a VAC as well. (Ewwy profile pic too)
[Image: Screenshot_2023-03-27_014554.png]
???????? ??????
For context: After I died for unknown, I was just switching between hunters until I landed on yours POV and notice how you shot a prop without checking. I was already recording to due some players who was acting sus before. The big red flag are the spots that regulars used in gas station. 

You may argued " I have a lot of time spend here so I saw those spots before", so that why I continue recording you up until you got banned by Potato. Your ways of finding props and an amount a kills (something that regular would get) is a red flag that you are hacking. 

Video 2 is the starting point of his hacking. If the link messed up, lmk and I fixed it after work.

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2yBtzpuxls

Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gd23dU-XFA

Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztEzjIKwUiI

Video 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4d-PHpeYE

Oh yeah, donors/regulars can get punish and ban too so we are not that special.  It's a -1 from the bird.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Lmao stop whining about staff members who did nothing wrong.
-1 For unban, +1 for permaban.
[Image: image.png]
Since I have two different responses, I'll address you separately.

Harmless_Potato: What I'm seeing is that you made this upon suspicion and not on any actual proof, and while you do have videos that show me finding props with what seems like relative ease is still based upon suspicion. You're not actually proving anything other than I have map knowledge.  (i.e. using walls or aimbot.... "hacks")  Also, part of the "proof" provided is me finding you as a literal T-pose on the gas station roof which is pretty obvious to see if you have eyes. Lastly, bringing up a VAC from nearly 4 years ago shouldn't have any relevance to this thread, as well as making a comment on my pfp which isn't included on my account for the forums. I'd prefer if we stuck to the topic at hand.

Bird: As for yourself, Bird. I understand bringing video evidence to staff to support any hacking/cheating claims. However, you're not staff from what it seems on your account, and making comments like "(something that regulars would get)"  shows how biased your view is, assuming that "only regulars/donors and above can do well or have any map knowledge". Gmod is nearly 17 years old and I've played it for practically half of its life across different accounts. Lastly, making another comment like "Oh yeah, donors/regulars can get punish and ban too so we are not that special.  It's a -1 from the bird." just makes you sound condescending and rude. I never claimed that donors/regulars can't be punished, but I was stating it seems very biased toward people who aren't donors or above.

I would love to see any further proof provided if there is any. I don't believe off what was provided warranted the ban. However, I digress. It's one against the many who band together and I figured posting this wouldn't have made any difference. I will remain kind and wish you both a good day. 

(03-27-2023, 01:08 PM)Carson Wrote: Lmao stop whining about staff members who did nothing wrong.
-1 For unban, +1 for permaban.
Carson, was your rude reply really warranted? I'm being civil and kind, no need to be like that. I also love how any request or report form is considered "whining" It's always everyone else's fault. You have a wonderful day, Carson... lol.  :D
I have just permabanned you. Here's why:

Harmless's video:
Map knowledge means nothing when you wander around the middle of the map, then travel to where a prop is and kill them, then wander around the middle of the map, travel to where a prop is, kill them, etc. You can't claim map knowledge when you go somewhere, kill a prop, then leave without actually searching the area (especially when you don't have line of sight).

Birds videos:
Again, map knowledge doesn't work when you only hunt where props are hiding. You clearly have some sort of aid. For example, the soda fountain in birds 2nd video on the ban request.
The prop was a snake on the ice dispenser part. You seem to have missed it's visible tail, so you instead jump on top of the machine trying to shoot down into the machine.

These are just examples from the videos. This isn't just me looking at the video and concluding you're using hacks, other PH admins have as well and come to the same conclusion.

Your unban request is denied. You may appeal on 04/27/23.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]