Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My desire to be trusted
I won’t put a vote since I’ve been inactive playing other games and haven’t had much experience with you in the server besides a few times. The one issue that I had experience with you multiple times was the issue of targeting. You’ve eased up on it and I tend to not care much since I don’t take it personal but whenever I had gotten on the server, you seemed to target me for being “staff” or just because, stating I was a traitor when I hadn’t done anything to make me suspicious and proceeded to rdm me without no evidence. While some were mistake rdms, most of what I experienced was targeting and rdm.
+1 Extremely active member of the community, almost is staff already, can sniff out a hacker from a mile away. Toxic always alerting me to players hacking or misbehaving that I'm not aware of, he is very attentive to everything going on with the server.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 He is friendly and has a desire to help the server Good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Toxic would make a good Trusted. When the server gets rowdy he doesn't contribute in a negative way, and I think a level head goes a long way when it comes to staffing.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
-1 in my mind. you dont stick out on forums or disc (most dont), besides your pings when things often arent even bad. also had an experience or a couple w you where you hound staff in admin chat to do something but when we do something on you (i.e me slaying you yesterday for killing someone for self defense) you often get crabby. this specific example led to “guess i cant be detective” into a quit, unnecessary petty comment that showed you dont have the understanding of the rules that youd need yet

alao can second what slater said about targetting staff etc and just being a general sublevel troll often.

on top of all this, not that it matters, 90% of the time you say someone is “sus” in admin chat they’re literally a good player lol not a hacker
iirc hes pretty chill

+1, good luck bud
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
bump
Absolutely a +1
+1 hitrag more like shitrag