Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My desire to be trusted
Ingame Name: [DSI]ToxicVoid7

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80449668
Discord Tag: toxicvoid7
Time Played: 701+

When First Joined: October 27th, 2019 that's after the game tracker wipe its most likely 2016 or 2017 I first joined.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central, from 2pm to 6pm M-S, although some days I don't feel like playing TTT

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Doll out punishments for RDM of any kind while also watching out for mic spam and chat spam as well as cheating of any kind. While doing that i would try to bring enjoyment and fun for everyone on the server.

Why you want to help the community: When I have been on it gets really chaotic very fast I just want to do a small part to make it calmer and more enjoyable for everyone so we don't have new people join get rdmed and leave and be upset because no staff were on to handle anything.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Do karma bans count?

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): On other servers yes.

How did you find us?: Through my best friend bless. Also the server browser.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I believe so
Other: Why I want to become trusted is to make this community a little bit more enjoyable to the first joining people and anyone else because I've seen so many join just to get rdmed by regulars and leave because it ruins their experience, me also being one of them accidently rdming them as well. Also so i can punish myself when i do some despicable stuff when there are no other staff on when i deserve to be slayed for being dumb. I would also try to get new people or regulars to know who rdmed them with a prop because most don't know how to figure out who did it.
I would also like to say I know how to staff 100% I don't need to be trained on anything except the warn system.
+1 he definitely knows the rules and we need some more people who can staff earlier in the day.
You were always pretty chill. I don't remember you causing issues back in the day, so if the metrics/etc check out I'll give a +1.
Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 you've been around for as long as I can recall and haven't caused any issues. overall pretty chill and think you'd do well with Trusted
+1 from me bb <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
idk if normal gamers get a say but +1, ive played a few dozen hours with him and he hasn't done anything that would make me doubt his integrity
+1 Toxicvoid is one of the good ones :)
Got on the forum again just to +1.

Toxic staffed on a previous server I helped manage about ~6-7 years ago. There was some dumb choices made at one point, but he was always a good staff member.
You're my friend (who's morbidly a beast) so I won't put a vote but I think you'll make a great staff member, you know the rules and who is a cheater and who isn't.
cool guy, cant bhop tho