Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
(06-10-2023, 10:09 PM)Syn Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 10:02 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Syn Wrote: snip
snip
snip
I get that but my criticism was that your responses were literally a sentence long man all I said was to elaborate more. 

Anyway this is not the place to talk about this so if you want to talk more about this we can do so on discord or ingame however I don’t want this unban request to get sidetracked. Anyways I haven’t sleeped in two days so I think im just going to go do that.
+1 for reduction to 0 seconds
former admin2
among us. in real life guys fr tho thats like inspirational if u think about it,,,,, there alwasys iis an among us in real life for us all cause like everyones lying like imposter thats so real its so real its unreal. among us is revolutionary story telling i mean when the imposter kills the crewmate ARUEURGH its so real.

this is an elaborate troll that got caught imo and now he's doubling down. pretty sus
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Poor play, red card to be issued.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
so let me get this straight. U got banned somewhere, made an appeal, then alted to support your appeal. And you want an unban?

nah, this doesnt add up.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(06-11-2023, 01:58 PM)ti84 Wrote: so let me get this straight. U got banned somewhere, made an appeal, then alted to support your appeal. And you want an unban?

nah, this doesnt add up.

Actually, the alts were made to support his own staff app and leave a -1 on someone else's. Not that it drastically changes what you've said, but I just wanted to clear that up so there isn't any confusion.
(06-11-2023, 02:14 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Actually, the alts were made to support his own staff app and leave a -1 on someone else's. Not that it drastically changes what you've said, but I just wanted to clear that up so there isn't any confusion.

This is just sad. Not the saddest I have seen with alting but geez. Guy fucked up and has been shamed in front of everyone not from you or any staff member but by himself. I do not think Milo could face a worse punishment than that. If you all do decide to unban him, I'd recommend keeping the alts banned. Having them unbanned isn't going to achieve anything.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-11-2023, 02:55 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(06-11-2023, 02:14 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Actually, the alts were made to support his own staff app and leave a -1 on someone else's. Not that it drastically changes what you've said, but I just wanted to clear that up so there isn't any confusion.

This is just sad. Not the saddest I have seen with alting but geez. Guy fucked up and has been shamed in front of everyone not from you or any staff member but by himself. I do not think Milo could face a worse punishment than that. If you all do decide to unban him, I'd recommend keeping the alts banned. Having them unbanned isn't going to achieve anything.
Yeah, the alts are gonna stay banned regardless of the outcome of this unban request, especially being that their only use was to mindlessly support his staff app and one being used to leave a comment on another app.
I really don't know anyone here and how they have behaved in the past. But almost everyone that has commented on here have jumped to the conclusion that he did this. This says 1 of 2 things imo. Either this player has a history of pulling shit like this. or this community loves jumping to conclusions and passing judgement quickly.

Papa Milo doubling down is either the dumbest thing one can do or they genuinely didnt commit this stupid act. There must be a way to track this sort of thing, otherwise whats to stop anyone from either doing this to get someone else banned or to get their apps upvoted.

Without hard evidence, this entire thread is nothing but assumptions. from both sides. And imo a waste of time until someone can provide the evidence.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
One of the alt accounts was made a month prior to this situation and the other 2 were made in the same day. I don't know if you did it or not but it would probably make the most sense to unban you if there was definitive proof it wasn't you since it sounds kind of dumb for someone to make alt accounts made to look like you, support your own app and -1 another person's app with almost the same exact phrasing you used on another. It sounds like the worst dinkleberg trolling ploy ever and it really sounds like you did it but hey what do I know?