Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite and Hated Foods (+Drinks)
Deepfried butter w food
(06-11-2023, 04:50 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote: Deepfried butter w food

Dude's going for the cholesterol high score, jfc.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
steaks and carne asade. don’t hate any food but wouldn’t want to eat more than 2 bites of cantaloupe.
Favorite foods are spicy foods and pizza

Least favorite is most things comprising of cold mayonnaise based “salads”
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Korean food mm yes.
Soups mm yes
Dumplings (mm yes bird fight me >:D )

Chimken mm yes
Fish mm yes
Steak mm yes

Vienna sausage eww no
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
They sell the butter fried at walmart
(06-12-2023, 09:49 AM)ti84 Wrote: Korean food mm yes.
Soups mm yes
Dumplings (mm yes bird fight me >:D )

Chimken mm yes
Fish mm yes
Steak mm yes

Vienna sausage eww no
...and hardtack lol  :P
???????? ??????
(05-30-2023, 09:39 PM)Bird (2) Wrote: Simple question: What is your favorite and least favorite foods? You can also say what is your favorite beverages as well. Foods is often talk about in PH so I got curious about everyone in the community all together. 

My favorite food is BBq ribs and fried chickens. My favorite drinks is Minute Maid Fruit Punch and Mountain Dew.

I'm a picky eater so there's a lot of foods that I don't like so I just narrowed down to two food: Dumplings and Hot dogs (I'm prepared for the comments)
[Image: what-black-guy.gif]

[Image: huh.gif]
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
a nice medium rare steak with mashed potatos along with veggies ughhhhhhheeghreugeubnge
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
(06-12-2023, 01:51 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 09:39 PM)Bird (2) Wrote: Simple question: What is your favorite and least favorite foods? You can also say what is your favorite beverages as well. Foods is often talk about in PH so I got curious about everyone in the community all together. 

My favorite food is BBq ribs and fried chickens. My favorite drinks is Minute Maid Fruit Punch and Mountain Dew.

I'm a picky eater so there's a lot of foods that I don't like so I just narrowed down to two food: Dumplings and Hot dogs (I'm prepared for the comments)
[Image: what-black-guy.gif]

[Image: huh.gif]
Fun fact: some birds can eat other birds xD
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]