Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite and Hated Foods (+Drinks)
Simple question: What is your favorite and least favorite foods? You can also say what is your favorite beverages as well. Foods is often talk about in PH so I got curious about everyone in the community all together. 

My favorite food is BBq ribs and fried chickens. My favorite drinks is Minute Maid Fruit Punch and Mountain Dew.

I'm a picky eater so there's a lot of foods that I don't like so I just narrowed down to two food: Dumplings and Hot dogs (I'm prepared for the comments)
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
dr pepper or bust
You sure you don't like hotdogs? lol jk 

I like rare steaks, gourmet cheeseburgers, goat cheese, and a lot of other dairy stuff.
???????? ??????
Dr pepper & HSP Mmmmmmmm.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
I love mineral water and coffee. I don't drink soda anymore cause it was really fucking with my health. I also like tacos, and hate chicken (fight me).
[Image: image.png]
Spaghetti in any form is amazing, also mtn dew voltage for beverage, I don't really like potato salads with lots of mayo.
I hate soup
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I don't like organs liver and heart and quickly found out I don't like cucumber gatorade. MY Favorite drink prolly water with lemon slices and I don't rly have a favorite food
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Favorite food hands down is lasagna. Honestly for drinks its a toss up. Sprite has been really good for me . However, I also will never say no to some good ol' sweet tea
Love Italian food (pasta) and Root beer. Hate seafood.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]