Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
biig_green (?)
I believe you have evolved enough and have learned from your previous mistakes in which resulted in you getting denied on past apps.  The community trusts you and I believe you are ready to put on bigger shoes and help the community.

+1
[Image: unknown.png]
I believe you ready for this.Good luck.
+1
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Bump for additional feedback, commenting, and visibility!

thanks guys!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1

BIIG_SAD is polite, respectful, and much better at remaining level-headed while handling issues nowadays.
More than likely a final bump.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hi hi hi Biig Sad.
Let's get to it. So at this time we have chosen to deny your application.
BUT we want you to know that your vast improvements have not gone unnoticed. You've grown so much so we want it known that this wasn't a quick decision.

With Mod comes the permaban and minge protocol along with the ability to filter through the ban request when the admins need the help. We need to know that our mods know when to show some grace to players in server and in the ban reqs, and when to drop the hammer. We've noted that your strictness is still a bit too much on the harsh side at times and that you've made some jump calls that weren't the best.
We are not expecting perfection but we need to know that our mods can make the right calls at the right time when we are not around.

Please do not feel discouraged and keep up with the awesome growth we've seen from you. If you have any further questions you can always message one or all of us and we'd be happy to answer.

Keep on keeping on Biig.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.