Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Last Hurrah!
Bump.

To elaborate on my initial post, I think chellman would make for a good co owner as he can temper out to whatever the situation calls for. Business? Chellman will 100% meet the occasion with so much professionalism that you would think its his job. Chilling? he's another wonderful member of Dinkleburgs community.

Moreover, a co owner is just what we need to keep Dinkleburgs fresh. Lord knows prophunt will forever need new maps. And honestly, we could use map patching for other maps we may keep in rotation. But yeah, having maps in the rotation pool that are statistically significantly correlated with decreasing player count (they make people leave), is definitely not it.

Again, Good luck Chellman.

I really do hope Dinks stops by and takes a read. lets all be positive and hope for good news.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Bump

I'm gonna throw my hat onto this here.

I feel like Chellman would be a fantastic Co-Owner. He's a great leader, a good trainer, and someone who really and deeply cares for the Prop Hunt community.

I'm also going to state this as well; agree to disagree but, the job of a Co-Owner is to make decisions and take charge and lead when the Owner is not around. Prop Hunt needs a leader to help lead the flag and charge to take over.

Chellman is well known in the entire Dinkleburg's community and making him a Co-Owner of Prop Hunt will help create more content, push out new materials, and overall help keep the server as fresh as possible. Prop Hunt needs the TLC it's craving for, and I feel like the entire Dinkleburg community can all come to an agreement that it's overdue on it's care.

From a personal stand point, I may not know what has happened in the past; I cannot give my full opinion about the past. I will state the past is the past; looking towards the present and ahead to the future is what many will agree on. Mistakes happen, and we all learn from our mistakes; one way or the other. 

From an ex-owner's perspective (I used to own a community back in 2018-2020 on a different game), having a Co-Owner will help expedite decision making, content, and also refreshing the server overall. We may not see eye to eye Dink, however when everything is factored in, some thing is long overdue. We cannot forget about the past, it will be forever scarred onto us; however, the community is ever-so changing every day, week, month, and year. It does not hurt to try again.
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

My final thought:
Like what Chellman said, there is a 99% chance that this MAY NOT get accepted; but we as a community can only hope that one day Dinkleburg will read through this post and see all the comments and feedback on this post.

+1 from the VR Dancer; Chellman, we all wish you luck.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
has anyone seen dinkleberg?

also bump
I've come to shit post on this staff application.

Tomorrow is the three month anniversary <3

Notha bump
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Click to edit
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
bump for visibility
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(08-15-2023, 10:07 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: bump for visibility

Bro it's a pined thread, you don't need to bump it.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(08-16-2023, 03:55 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(08-15-2023, 10:07 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: bump for visibility

Bro it's a pined thread, you don't need to bump it.
Bump for visibility
[Image: unknown.png]
Finally, seeing someone step up to Co-Owner,

Though i know I haven't been very active at all, nor play really but i believe finally having a co-owner
once again, will really help change ph and probably make it more fun/playable. Ive also played and seen how chell preforms
while staffing and handles the admin position quite well, i honestly think he'd make for a great Co-Owner.

+1 #make ph great again

ps: not sure Dink will even see this but heres hoping! lol
[Image: titan.gif]
I think we can all agree that this was never gonna happen lmao.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]