Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell, best wishes, and Ryzif loves ketchup
I better be included in the people you will RDM when you come onto ttt. See you later space cowboy.
Damn it's hard to see you step down and Ryzif as well.  I understand that it's basically for the same reason you guys tried resigning last time before getting admin but still, you both were great people and help me grow up the time I stood as staff with you both.  

I hope we get to play something someday.  Cry Heart
@unfortunatepossum Your turn, then the rest of the PH staff should follow suit

I do think there's something to be said about that Dink being absent made you guys resign the first time, then promoted to admin, and now it's happening again. Sad that it takes the most important people in the community leaving for change to occur.

You were a good admin, not soon to be forgotten. o7
Dissapointed to see you go, probably one of the best admins I've seen between you, nuru and fish (no disrespect to others, I just interacted with some admins less). Sucks to see the state of this server and how rapidly downhill it's going but you did what you could. Hope things go well for you outside of dinks, you've earned the retirement honestly and good luck!

(Still a nerd though)
o7

gl chellman

see you around
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
@"Dinkleberg >:(" Imagine making people resign, promoting them to the admin then making them resign again that’s cringe ngnl.  

I made my pfp hampter as promised

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16414
Farewell my sweet prince. I will miss you.

[Image: press-f-to-pay-respect.gif]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
-1 mf forum pinged me THREE TIMES

o7
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bye bye ☹️
welcome to the big boy club
[Image: b_560x95.png]