Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My desire to be T-Mod
Ingame Name: [DSI]ToxicVoid7

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:80449668
Discord Tag: toxicvoid7

Time Played: 1000+ hours

When First Joined: Idk gametracker has been reset for this server too many times roughly 2014? OR 2015?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I am now available at all times woopie! (for now)

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Try to deescalate situations (doesn't always work), warn the people that come on just to be a pain in the butt, handle afker's better by fspecing them rather than kicking them, keep the peace of the server by making it a fun and enjoyable experience for all (hopefully). Slay for RDM of any kind. As always watch out for cheaters as well. With T-Mod powers I can karma ban mass RDMer's, trolls and other such people so a moderator can come on and ban them.

Why you want to help the community: Well just like everyone else really, I really love this server which is one of the last semi vanilla servers left that still gets people playing plus I love playing with all of the morons that come on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Like I said in the previous application, do karma bans count?

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18334

How did you find us?:  Um no clue honestly probably thru the server browser or thru bless.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I think so?

Other:  Shitreg am i rite? In all honesty I want to be T-Mod mainly because I want to fspec afk t's or afk people in general so they don't steal roles for other people so everyone can enjoy the game just a bit more and not have to wait for the afk's to get fspeced by a flawed auto fspec system.
washed .. but +1 good staff handel report and ... other stuff
[Image: kirby.gif]
Going to have to -1 this at the moment. You have made multiple ban requests on people that either lack sufficient evidence or are denied. I don’t think giving you the ability to karma ban is going to be beneficial if you are unable to be confident in hacks or not. I think you need a little more time!

Good luck my friend!
Going to have to -1 at the moment. You have made multiple ban requests on people on people that either lack sufficient or are denied. I don't think giving you the ability to karma ban is going to be beneficial if you are unable to be confident in hacks or not. I think you need a little more time!

Good luck my friend!
Going to have to -1 at the moment. You have made multiple ban requests on people on people that either lack sufficient or are denied. I don't think giving you the ability to karma ban is going to be beneficial if you are unable to be confident in hacks or not. I think you need a little more time!

Resign
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 for tmod. In my opinion being tmod is not such a substantial jump that a few mistakes when trying to catch cheaters is gonna be such a bad thing. I do think you should be more thorough when punishing, but you also deal with a large number of trolls during the day and I can see you needing a bit more ways to deal with these people when you are solo.  As long as you make sure to keep getting 2nd and 3rd opinions I think you are fine for tmod.

Plus you caught our most notorious cheater Pluto.
leaning toward -1 for now, needs more time learning the rules and proper punishments
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
yeaaah +1, every time I'm on its the triple trusted toxic, pluto and syn defending the server, and all three have done a pretty good job, if the only complaint is he thinks all whitenames who can kill him with ease are hackers, then I'm sure that could be fixed or handled as Tmod. 
(also, he is one of the few weirdos who likes playing TTT daily, loyal man)
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1
Very active is is knowledgeable of the rules
Pls. We have no staff with banning power online on the daily. +1