where's the evidence
i kinda just put this out of my mind when i posted it, im surprised its at 6 pages now

i think there are a couple of things to address, so lets do the funny one first: the one and only video posted in this thread of me scripting is obfuscated by a map vote screen so you can barely even see anything, but i hit 2 end-round hops and then run into a wall. if you know how to bhop you know the timing and its not that hard to hit on low fps, especially if my past is literally bhopping with spacebar with a jumpack. when i joined the server thats what i was doing, and only recently have i gotten better. i can easily demonstrate me doing it for anyone that wants to watch, i can do a script check, whatever. i really don't care if you continue to THINK im cheating but the fact that its still up in the air right now and was kinda ur reasoning for actually administering the ban in the first place (despite the reasoning only now changing) is a bit silly. 

2nd thing the slurs: obviously yeah its an issue, its against the rules, and ive gotten several several warnings for it, and bans because of said warnings. i dont think anyone is forgiving me for slurring, i think most people are just looking past it because it doesn't bother them. obviously there are the people who it does bother and that's why we have rules, and i deserve punishment for it, but something said to me when i was coming back from a ban was that the new warn system will definitely make it so you CANT slur as much or else you'll get punished, and well i've received the punishment definitely because i still haven't stopped, and yea its on me. there isnt much of a rebuttal for this more so a i dont think anyone is actually defending my slur usage, its no use in name calling in a thread about someone getting banned,   --- ive reduced the amount i've said slurs by a lot since i actually got initially banned for i think it was consistent slurring, dropped one word entirely, and only say it to my friends when they are on for the most part, but i will take a warning point to make some people laugh, as i've done in the past. not gonna defend my usage of the word, but i do apologize if anyone is offended by what i say, if you want me to reach out for a personal apology i would more than happily oblige. 

previous infractions: {bans} most are for slurs, 2 for minute reasons such as rdm and leave, and 3 for grapple exploiting, which is not a rule anymore, then my first ban for consistent rdm which i have stopped doing, and alt evasion bans; 1 for me misreading a ban duration and the other is the most recent. i also dont see how it is a fair comparison to say because i have x amount of bans its high time i see the door when there are people with MORE than me for more severe reasons that get to play the server or maintain their rank, some people who even have abused their rank before and are warned/banned for it but maintain their position. {warns} most are also for slurs, and again still rdm and leave. 

and to address the other account which has a targeting warn which is for the 30+ ban reason, i hopped on an alt to try and play the game, got accused of cheating by toxic, falsely slain with laughable evidence, then started getting targeted myself because they thought i was cheating. i wanted to just play the game but being stalked by 2 people every round intentionally getting in my way making so i cant move and trying to get me to shoot them so they can slay me for rdm is tiresome.
(10-18-2023, 08:14 PM)grasse Wrote: and was kinda ur reasoning for actually administering the ban in the first place (despite the reasoning only now changing) is a bit silly. 
it was never the sole reason for the ban

(10-18-2023, 08:14 PM)grasse Wrote: ive reduced the amount i've said slurs by a lot since i actually got initially banned for i think it was consistent slurring, dropped one word entirely, and only say it to my friends when they are on for the most part, but i will take a warning point to make some people laugh, as i've done in the past.
the fact that 6 (actually more than 6) warns in the span of a little over a month is considered reduced kinda speaks for itself

(10-18-2023, 08:14 PM)grasse Wrote: i also dont see how it is a fair comparison to say because i have x amount of bans its high time i see the door when there are people with MORE than me for more severe reasons that get to play the server or maintain their rank, some people who even have abused their rank before and are warned/banned for it but maintain their position. {warns} most are also for slurs, and again still rdm and leave. 
the difference is that usually people with a lot of previous bans don't continue the behavior that got them banned in the past, and when they do get banned it's used as a reason for them not to be unbanned (see shaye's appeal)

(10-18-2023, 08:14 PM)grasse Wrote: and to address the other account which has a targeting warn which is for the 30+ ban reason, i hopped on an alt to try and play the game, got accused of cheating by toxic, falsely slain with laughable evidence, then started getting targeted myself because they thought i was cheating. i wanted to just play the game but being stalked by 2 people every round intentionally getting in my way making so i cant move and trying to get me to shoot them so they can slay me for rdm is tiresome.
even if both of the warns on that account had been successfully appealed, another recent alt of yours has 24 points from slurs and rdm, and was also banned for evasion
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 i was on and blud was without a doubt bhop scripting
(10-18-2023, 11:54 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: -1 i was on and blud was without a doubt bhop scripting
Pretty sure you said I had bhop scripts the other day aswell and kept rdming me and I am not even that good at bhoping lol
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
probably not a good idea to evade your discord ban while appealing for ban evasion
[Image: ln7ljxh.png]
i dont know why you're bringing the account i made to defend myself being accused of cheating only now being banned even though the staff team obviously had known that it belonged to me at least a week before this. its not like i just made this to alt evade just for the spite of it (?). im already banned from the discord and im never appealing it
(10-19-2023, 06:49 AM)grasse Wrote: even though the staff team obviously had known that it belonged to me at least a week before this.

i was aware that you had an alt in the server, but i didn't know the account's name. you were banned immediately upon discovery of the account.
free grasse
(10-19-2023, 12:10 AM)Wrom Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 11:54 PM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: -1 i was on and blud was without a doubt bhop scripting
Pretty sure you said I had bhop scripts the other day aswell and kept rdming me and I am not even that good at bhoping lol
scripters band together apparently
(10-19-2023, 06:49 AM)grasse Wrote: i dont know why you're bringing the account i made to defend myself being accused of cheating only now being banned even though the staff team obviously had known that it belonged to me at least a week before this. its not like i just made this to alt evade just for the spite of it (?). im already banned from the discord and im never appealing it
because it shows a larger pattern of this behavior and that you're still breaking the same rules in the community
i forgot there was an account connected to your alt until you started posting on it again