where's the evidence
Ingame Name: grasse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95996204

Who Banned You: tiefling lesbian

Reason For Ban: "bhop scripting, self admitted ban evasion, trolling"

Length of Ban: forever 

Reason for Admins to Unban: because im not scripting, i didnt ban evade, and if no trolling was enforced every person i've met would have been banned

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes. a lot. you can find them. 

Other: i didnt know i wasnt allowed to make jokes about cheating, or play around the fact that ive been caught for ban evading in the past. 
+1 ez unban he's a good feller with a kind heart gave a homeless man 1 million dollars and a home for him to live it
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Huh

+1 idk about trolling but he doesnt script and joking about ban evading isnt bannable
you evaded your last ban on an alt you admitted to having

[Image: image.png?ex=653eaf81&is=652c3a81&hm=f62...8aa766bb&=]
[Image: image.png?ex=653eaf81&is=652c3a81&hm=9de...d1fca9b6&=]
[Image: image.png?ex=653eaf94&is=652c3a94&hm=139...20580545&=]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
yea i played on that account when i was unbanned lol
(10-15-2023, 05:07 PM)grasse Wrote: yea i played on that account when i was unbanned lol
take another look at the dates
I'd like to see what sort of criteria exists for determining if someone is using third party software to bhop, I reckon if there were a way to detect it half of the people who joke about it would be banned. I trust Tiefling's judgment, for as long as I've known her she's been impartial and even handed about punishment so I'm going to say -1 for the time being, but I'd like to hear more reasoning both for the ban and why you should be unbanned.
I would love for the cheating evidence to be put here as well because since as long as I've known of grasse, I don't think he's cheating.
you also evaded your previous ban before that, and the warns on your alt account would put your current warn points at 40

[Image: uFc1xnA.png]
[Image: VvCRZ3P.png]
Exclamation 
So much has been said about Shaye and how there shouldn't be a precedent for giving so many chances when it comes to bans.
At what point has someone had enough chances? I'd say it's long before 16 bans . . .

[Image: bans.PNG?ex=653edce5&is=652c67e5&hm=3c1e...220f6bc19&]