Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAYLOR TRUSTED?
+1 saylor is so unproblematic its honestly impressive. could definitely see you being a very helpful addition to the staff team
(10-21-2023, 06:28 PM)3mb3ry Wrote: +1 saylor is so unproblematic its honestly impressive. could definitely see you being a very helpful addition to the staff team
the only thing that's problematic is how trash he is!!!!

+1, pretty inoffensive player who knows the rules.
+1 you would be a rad dad
I love this guy, he would make an amazing staff just because of how chill and soothing his voice is (he would be awesome to diffuse situations). He is incredibly fun to play with as well as follows every rule to a T. He would make one fantastic trusted and later if he so chooses T-Mod and then Moderator. He is very active too.

Mega +1 <3
+1 i am a man of my word. You've been around a good while now and have caused no issues. Overall pretty chill player and think you'd do well if given the rank!
+1 i wanna be his Kravis Telce
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
From my time only remember Sailor being super chill.
If the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed properly (hours, etc) I'd say give em a chance.
No vote because I'm deader than the queen
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'll bump with you sweetie
[Image: 958.png]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Never heard anything bad at this person, so I'd say give them a chance. Keep up the good behavior! 

+1
???????? ??????
-1 for sniping me all the time
+1 for Trusted

Great member of the community. Never seen him have any bad blood with any community member and one of the few people who are applying at the moment who don't have any blemishes.