Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAYLOR TRUSTED?
Ingame Name: Saylor Twift

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40087903
Discord Tag: saylortwiftz

Time Played: Around 950 hours

When First Joined: Late 2014, didn't really stick around until Jan 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Don't really have much going on right now so whenever staff is needed. Usually I get on around 6pm eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community: I can do staff stuff. You know, the stuff that staff do. In all seriousness, I'd like to help out current staff and spread out the workload by handling reports, dealing with unsavory fellows, and any other staff tasks. I've got some experience staffing TTT, started off as a Mod, and eventually was promoted to "Developer" with FTP/Webhost portal access. Also have operated my own server at times. Most of my knowledge is just TTT-related stuff like editing sweps, adding weapon/player spawns, fixing hitboxes, etc.

Why you want to help the community: Honestly, Dinks reminds me a lot of the previous server I staffed. It has that vanilla TTT feel which most servers these days don't have, and the community is pretty chill and not toxic like other communities I tried before playing Dinks. I'd like to do what I can so the server remains that way.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I'm aware

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: It's been a while, probably the server browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
+1 npc

also follows rules and would be good with them or whatever
+1
literally zero problems from this studmuffin

(was also the only one who voted Executive  Heart )
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1
Saylor has always been awesome and never had any issues with them. Never noticed any rule-breaking or any out of the ordinary behavior from them as well.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
+1 cool guy never had any issues with you
+1 zero issues, is on often, chill player.
+1 pretty chill guy so i see no reason to, just discord use is a little low but it's wtv
Agree with slater on the discord usage, but when it comes to being Trusted, I don't see it as an issue. If you decide to go up the ranks I would try to use the discord more for sure.

+1
+1 does not shoot me when i propkill the detective right in front of him
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 Would be good staff
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod