Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
Only been playing for a few days on Dinklebergs but imma drop a big +1 on Damiens app. Dudes big time chillin', can take a joke- and I hope the heat from making a ruling. You've got a good head on your shoulders G, chill in game and out of it. Don't let the mingers get to ya. If you ban peoples friends and they cry just tell them to cope. Simple as, no more resignation posts big man.
-1 he keeps calling me Rivers Cuomo I am NOT BUDDY HOLLY also he hates modding stop this man
(10-24-2023, 12:46 AM)Meddle Wrote: -1 he keeps calling me Rivers Cuomo I am NOT BUDDY HOLLY also he hates modding stop this man

I loved being staff
understandable have a nice day +1
(10-24-2023, 12:51 AM)Meddle Wrote: understandable have a nice day +1

:)
+1 said the n word in server (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Damien does a little trolling but it’s never malicious and is a positive booster to the server (if you pay attention people talk when he does) he’s very well known and already has staff experience. Easy +1 in my eyes.
I don't want to see you get staff just to resign again after a couple months. You definitely can do the job, but if you aren't gonna stick with it I don't really get why you keep applying for Trusted.
+1 this time but if you resign again shortly after then I think you should just refrain from applying in the future.
sure +1
+1 don't resign again, it's in the contract