Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
as admin, i pledge to !ungag otis
Probably not the most qualified to speak on this but I've seen you around on the server for quite a bit. I think personally (though its not quite as important as some make it out to be) I'd like an admin to use their mic to communicate to avoid miscomunication. But I think for the most part you are good at communicating the issue at hand well. I also think you'd be better on the community aspect when it comes to being an admin, you are very active and I just think that is what we need from an admin at the moment.

Not saying you would be perfect at all though. And I am completely understanding of people being super picky as this is for an admin app but I think if you in particular make mistakes. I hear you' have had history but either way I think you are for the most part acting with good intentions.

I'd say +1 for me as I think you are pretty much ready but if not I understand the rejection. Good luck!

(Also screw you for saying I'm still a booster.....)
(11-20-2023, 09:10 PM)Otis Wrote: You had me at !ungag Otis +1
Application so good, had to +1 it twice!!!
1+ gets shit done quickly and swiftly, she would make a pretty good and efficient admin
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
im going to have to -1. I think you are a decent moderator but that isn't enough to justify getting admin. You don't do a whole lot on the balancing or updates side of things (as far as I'm aware). I just don't see what you would be able to do as Admin that you can't do as Mod.

I also prefer my admins to not have a mic.

good luck my friend!

(Real thoughts, while I do find this application a bit hypocritical, I still think you're a decent candidate. Like Laced said, multiple community facing admins would be great, but if it were the case that the spot is limited I'm going to have some bias for obvious reasons.)

I couldn't resist doing this I'm sorry.
(12-01-2023, 08:11 PM)maddox.chann Wrote: -snip-

You are not sorry.
(12-01-2023, 08:11 PM)maddox.chann Wrote: yap
i know ur ass wouldn't type any of that u type like a goober
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Probably good at staffing, but in the aspect of personality from what little I know/remember about this person, I don't think they're fit for the role or would add anything new to the table as admin -1
(11-08-2023, 04:13 PM)Icey Wrote: I'm going to have to -1. Due to prior behavioral issues, I just don't feel comfortable with you currently getting Admin. I think a little bit more experience would be perfect. 

I also prefer my admins to have a mic.

good luck my friend!

Since you edited your post, to change it from being about not having done anything with server development to this. Would you care to elaborate on theses "prior behavioral issues" that make you not feel comfortable with Tiefling getting Admin??
(12-07-2023, 07:03 PM)chibill Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 04:13 PM)Icey Wrote: I'm going to have to -1. Due to prior behavioral issues, I just don't feel comfortable with you currently getting Admin. I think a little bit more experience would be perfect. 

I also prefer my admins to have a mic.

good luck my friend!

Since you edited your post, to change it from being about not having done anything with server development to this. Would you care to elaborate on theses "prior behavioral issues" that make you not feel comfortable with Tiefling getting Admin??
Mostly the fact that she was denied trusted 3 times. I think trusted is a pretty easy rank to get, so to be denied 3 times does state something. She used to be a big instigator if I recall correctly, and I still think that she argues with players as staff too much. I don't think she is a bad moderator by any means, but I just don't feel comfortable with her as admin just yet.