RYLO KEN (RYLO) UNBAN REQUEST 12-8-23
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You: tiefling lesbian

Reason For Ban: mass rdm

Length of Ban: indefinitely

Reason for Admins to Unban: To preface this I would like to state that I am nine (9) beers deep and using every neuron that is available to write this as I have literally just finished my finals two (2) to three (3) hours ago.

This may be a scrambled mess but I am going to attempt to speak my mind the best I can, if any clarity is needed, upon request in the comments I will respond to hopefully clear anything up. 

So over the last year or so I have been quite inactive in Dinkleberg's Garry's Mod TTT server only spending a total of probably 20 hours on the server in that time. As I have grown up in this time my priority over Dinkleberg's Garry's Mod TTT server has shifted greatly and it has been a source of relaxation from time to time instead of purely a hobby and socialization event. This also concluded my era as a troll, mic spammer, and (mostly) slur user. I have done my best to act according to the rules on the rare occasions I do play because I genuinely enjoy my time here on this server, as I have some fairly close friends that I speak to outside of the server. It is just a nice outlet that I am able to enjoy.

Anyway, regarding my ban I decided, after I have finished my finals and would at last have time to be able to play some videogames I decided to hop onto Dinkleberg's Garry's Mod TTT because I saw some familiar names on the server list. Once I had loaded up (after close to 5 minutes because i had to redownload the assets of the game because of of my inactivity) I saw that we were on crummy cradle, one of my favorite maps. This prompted me to then spawn in, acquire a discombobulator, and hold left click prompting the grenade's fuse to light. Truthfully, I am unsure why I decided to begin to throw this grenade, as there was really no reason to. I may blame my alcoholism, autism, adhd, or simply just a spur of the moment decision. Furthermore, a crowd came seemingly out of nowhere and prompted me to sort of, not quite panic, but caused the inner machinations of my mind to be turned on high. It has been brought to my attention via (PLAYERNAME) hoy89 that I should have probably just thrown the grenade off the ledge and this ban would have not happened in the first place. This looking back probably would have been the best decision, however, I am not sure if it would have been launched a great enough distance away from me by the time I realized there was a crowd to really make a difference. (I believe there was only ONE (1) player near me at the time of the grenade pull) Secondly, because of my lack of recent playtime, or any playtime really, I did not at the time, truly remember the effects of a discombobulator. Every time in the past that I have used one (as a traitor) on crummy cradle it did not create enough vertical propulsion to knock anyone off the ledge. This situation may be different because I was crouching and holding the grenade, causing an upward explosion, excentuating the effect. 

My closing statement here is that I believe, although extensive, my punishment history should be at least slightly ignored. This is my first time being punished for mass rdm (although non-intentional) of which my other punishments (mic spam and slur usage) are really not relevant to this ban. Therefore, I believe only the information at hand for this ban should be taken into account. Additionally, these bans were all at least two years ago. I have grown from then and do not even own soundpad anymore as well as not slurring near as much as I used to ( in public ). I would love to continue to use this server as a outlet for the stresses of life and be able to connect with my many active friends on the server. In the future I will try to play mostly sober. It seems the limit is eight (8) beers. #banquet

Have a good day, and thank you  for your  time. Again, feel free to ask any questions ASAP as i may not remember much tomorrow but will do my best!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14106https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13880https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13897

Other: N/A
(12-08-2023, 11:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: This also concluded my era as a troll, mic spammer, and (mostly) slur user. I have done my best to act according to the rules on the rare occasions I do play because I genuinely enjoy my time here on this server, as I have some fairly close friends that I speak to outside of the server.

I believe, although extensive, my punishment history should be at least slightly ignored. This is my first time being punished for mass rdm (although non-intentional) of which my other punishments (mic spam and slur usage) are really not relevant to this ban. Therefore, I believe only the information at hand for this ban should be taken into account. Additionally, these bans were all at least two years ago. I have grown from then and do not even own soundpad anymore as well as not slurring near as much as I used to ( in public ). I would love to continue to use this server as a outlet for the stresses of life and be able to connect with my many active friends on the server. In the future I will try to play mostly sober. It seems the limit is eight (8) beers. #banquet
This is like that one scene from better call saul
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-08-2023, 11:56 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-08-2023, 11:51 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: This also concluded my era as a troll, mic spammer, and (mostly) slur user. I have done my best to act according to the rules on the rare occasions I do play because I genuinely enjoy my time here on this server, as I have some fairly close friends that I speak to outside of the server.

I believe, although extensive, my punishment history should be at least slightly ignored. This is my first time being punished for mass rdm (although non-intentional) of which my other punishments (mic spam and slur usage) are really not relevant to this ban. Therefore, I believe only the information at hand for this ban should be taken into account. Additionally, these bans were all at least two years ago. I have grown from then and do not even own soundpad anymore as well as not slurring near as much as I used to ( in public ). I would love to continue to use this server as a outlet for the stresses of life and be able to connect with my many active friends on the server. In the future I will try to play mostly sober. It seems the limit is eight (8) beers. #banquet
This is like that one scene from better call saul
im not arguing my fiddling into slurs, didnt realize i was on such thin ice. noted.

also what does this have to do with my ban of mass rdm respectfully
cooking stream and we'll unban u

I have 0 experience with you in the community, however, 7 out of your 11 threads are ban appeals, which definitely says something.

You saying that you've grown from your previous bans and then proceeding to hop on just to do the exact same thing (slurring) that got you banned in the past is incredibly strange. That shouldn't be ignored at all, regardless of if it has nothing to do with what you were banned for this time.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
Lol, no. -1
Not throwing discombobs on Crummy Cradle as an innocent is just common sense. You might get a reduction eventually, but you JUST got banned, so I think you're gonna need to stay in time out for a bit first.
+1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I think a month reduction would be in order if it weren't for the blatant slur usage lmao, -1 to full unban +1 to reduction in the future maybe.
i think given the recency of the ban its better to just deal with the ban and try to make an unban request later when u have seemingly actually thought about your actions and faced some sort of consequence

basically just -1 for now and probably +1 in the future
[Image: i-just-found-this-image-on-twitter-but-i...6c69c7f242]
-1 On a unban, sit it out dude and consider not getting drunk and playing TTT which is a recipe for disaster?