actual very serious no joking around ttt unban request
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken

SteamID: steam_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You:  Bryan(BRR)BigRaticalRadionuclides

Reason For Ban: "Constant Use of Slurs According to Warns. You may appeal your ban on dinklebergsgmod.com."

Length of Ban: permanent until Christmas 2021 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've started to miss the server along with the players. I now realize that the constant trolling and attempts at getting a quick laugh are not worth it. A staff member who will not be named contacted me and changed my mind over how I should go about getting unbanned and staying unbanned.

Regarding the reason I got banned the words I used were not ill intended on my part but, I do understand that they could have and I apologize. I would love to get back into the community and try and restore a sort of izzat over time. Slurs would be one of the last reasons I would assume I would be banned for and are an easy fix. I did not realize the impact of me saying these things would have and again, I am deeply sorry. 

Now, onto the behavior towards staff regarding all of this. First I would like to say sorry for wasting all of your time in the past many times I had been banned. I have been banned for some really idiotic things coming from me so I can only wish to think how much I have laid out in front of the committee. Concerning the behavior in my recent deleted ban appeal and, previous, over my assumption of having to "suck up" to staff to get unbanned and to become liked I now understand that this is not the case. 

Finally, I would like to say that even though its only been about a month I would love to finally get back into TTT and hang out with some of my friends. This appeal, if accepted or denied, will not really impact me right now as I will not have too much time to play but if I get some free time mixed in with finals, sports, and work I would love nothing else but to get on and relax for a few hours with da monkeys.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): free ben (dinklebergsgmod.com)

Other: Dont really know what else to say other than soundpad has already been uninstalled to prevent any further issues with that (carry on my legacy soup ;) ) 

p.s Welcome to Dinkleberg's TTT - YouTube
Now this is how you do a ban appeal. Nicely done Rylo.  Now you have had many chances in the past and I will admit some of the things you have said could of been avoided maybe. However I honestly really do believe that you can actually behave if you really wanted to since I have seen you act fine on the server from time to time. I honestly hope you can come back and not get in trouble and banned again. 1+ on a unban or maybe a reduction since again due to the number of chances you have had.
Your unban application seems genuine and I don't think any of us really had that big of a problem with anything other than the slurs. Provided that you just stop using them, I wouldn't be opposed to an unban 9 months earlier than I previously promised.
+1

time to play with da monkees again

[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I will support this under the assumption you will cease doing what you previously faced a ban for. If you go back to your old habits, you should be banned for an extended time WITHOUT appeal.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 for an unban.
Rylo is swag +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 its easy to not use slurs so just don't say them.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
+1 for unban
Respect your elders
(03-14-2021, 05:06 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: +1 its easy to not use slurs so just don't say them.
exactly