Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Icey's Admin App
+1

[Image: EnXa1sFWMAEjmOs.jpg]
Mr. Electric, send him to the principals office and have him expelled [Image: 800px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg]

In all seriousness though you have demonstrated great use of your abilities, have been a long member of the community, and as a consequence deserve the upgrade!

[Image: 360_F_48498848_QoMCMlLeHrKOTLfdE4sbuLcOLEK0jwxz.jpg]
(12-09-2023, 03:19 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: [Image: EnXa1sFWMAEjmOs.jpg]
w refernce shark boy and lava girl on top peak fiction
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Can be serious but can also have fun, is fair, isn't biased, socializes well, cares about the server, doesn't have an ego, is attractive, doesn't discriminate on the rank or send guests away, good for bizzness, is attractive, nobody has had any issues with Isee, isn't fat, and is pretty damn good at speaking English (nearly fluently!). 

+1 for your third admin.
also does this HILARIOUS Chinese Man impression ask him when you're next in a game with him x3
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1 now that I’ve played with you more and a lot of older players opinions of you seem to reflect what you say in your app. I think you would be a good admin
I believe you would be a good addition to the position. Has a good community spirit and takes good care of the server, and also being active on the server/forum/Discord +1
I have had the pleasure of knowing Icey for over three years, and in that time, I've witnessed their unwavering commitment and dedication to creating a positive and enjoyable gaming environment. Icey's deep understanding of Garry's Mod TTT, combined with their fair and considerate approach to conflict resolution, would undoubtedly make them a valuable addition to the administrative team. Over the years, I've seen Icey invest time and effort into fostering a sense of community and ensuring that everyone has a fun and inclusive experience. I wholeheartedly support Icey's application for an Admin position on Garry's Mod TTT and believe that their passion and integrity will greatly contribute to the continued success of the community. +1 Icey!
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(11-30-2023, 04:08 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: -snip-
New opinion as of 12/26/23, I personally have not seen any effort in accomplishing the goals set out in this application. It has only been a month, but in that month after posting an app typically you would see more effort to prove yourself. In areas where work on some of these things such as staff training or staff feedback could occur, you have not provided much new help. Especially with the surge of new staff in recent months, it is the perfect time to get more into this. Newer staff members have been commenting on server issues daily with well-thought-out responses to current issues.
Another thing I would like to point out which isn't bad necessarily, but a lot of your feedback is from prior staff and inactive players. This shows that in your long time on the server, you have had a lasting impact on people and gained a lot of respect. However, your lack of recency makes it so that players now have no idea how you do things and you have no idea how the server runs currently. In a recent example, you didn't know that a word was ruled as a slur and made a deal about admitting that it was considered one now. You then said the slur multiple times when telling the players who were warned not to say it. I just think it's weird to tell them not to say it by saying it in the global vc to all players. Due to these things, I will be changing my opinion to a -1 until you show that you want to be a helpful admin and not to just get the title of admin and stay inactive. I'm sorry if it comes off a little harshly toned, not my intention.
+0. I think he could remain levelheaded as admin, but at least from someone not much on the server itself lately it doesn’t feel like he’s as engaged in the community as a whole. Which doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be if admin, but while I have seen arguments on both sides of activity, I tend to have more confidence in admins that do have a somewhat high level of community engagement. But not opposed either, since I think he could do the job if he got it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I have always known Icey to be one of the best. He is a good friend and a great Mod. Seeing as I haven’t been playing lately I will be neutral on this application but I do wish you the best!

+0
From what ive seen being on server with icey and talking to him he has a good head on his shoulder. I think he could do a good job if he got the admin role which would also give him the opportunity to learn and develop new skills that will help him and server. 

My only gripe is he cant bhop but he did say everyone will get scripts when he is admin so....

+1 from me